Remembering

Monika ended up telling Yuri and Natsuki everything she knew, and they said it made sense. They all fell silent, until Natsuki looked up with a shocked look. Monika asked, "Natsuki, you okay?" Suddenly, Natsuki rasped, "I'm...gonna....throw...up." Natsuki gagged and Sayori rushed her to the bathroom. Yuri also remembered everything, but instead, rivers of tears rolled down her face. "I remember what I said to you, and how disrespectful I was towards you. I wasn't in my right mind. I..." "It's okay Yuri, it was my fault from the beginning. I deserve to be deleted. I don't deserve to live a happy life. You all are such caring people. I'm...a monster." Sayori, walking in, said, "Monika, don't you dare say that about yourself. You are such a better person now, look around, everyone's here, everything's normal, and most importantly, everything is okay." "True, but I've had so many sleepless nights because of all of it, I don't know how much more body can take." Why do you really think I've been late to the literature club? I keep falling asleep in class and miss the bell. I practice piano, but not every day. The teacher asked me last Friday why I have been falling asleep in class so much. And I had to tell her that I have been having constant nightmares, and sleepless nights, she understood, but I don't want this to continue. Anyway, let's go watch some TV, I guess."

And thats what they did for the rest of the night.

—————

Thank you all for 16 reads in the first week! You guys are awesome! Make sure to comment, and give any opinions or suggestions in the comments