Daniel get scary

"Go sit back at the table," he ordered with no readable expressions. He pushed her into the wall harder as a warning. Rin did as he told her sitting between Annaya and Cadence again quickly. Cadence smiled and slid to the other seat. Rin looked at them pleadingly but they just smirked at her knowing that any alone time with him made her vulnerable to them. Daniel sat where Cadence was sitting and ate his breakfast. Annaya caught Rin's eye. She knew he was going to be violent today, he had been unusually violent lately. She leaned forward and whispered into her ear
"Text me if he gets too bad," Then she left. Everyone at the table was quiet. Cadence finished their breakfast, got their jacket on and left. Cadence worked as a lawyer and helped with bills. Annaya worked at some business as the CEO, but very little of her money came home. Rin kept her head down and made sure she didn't make him angry. Rin felt him staring at her. He grabbed her chin and looked at the new scar.
"Cadence do that?" he growled. She took a breath so her voice wouldn't break.
"Yes, in my dream last night," He grunted then put his bowl in the sink.
"I need more of my cereal, " he told her as he went to the living room.
"I will have someone get some today." She answered. He was being too calm, usually, he flipped whenever there is a new mark on her that wasn't left by him. She washed up their dishes then went to her office to work on one of her art projects.
She got lost in the release she got from doing her art. Rin's eyes started to burn and she looked at the time. Fuck its already 3 pm. Well, it wouldn't hurt anyone if she took a nap right? Not like she got restful sleep at night. She was tempted to just sleep at her desk but then she would probably end up sleeping here tonight. Her art room was the only safe place she had there so it was easy to never want to leave. But she had a deal with them. Rin stumbled her way to the bedroom. Rin was pretty sure she passed out before her body hit the bed. Her sleep was like being in the void, she couldn't feel or see anything. But it was restfull if not scary.
Rin jerked awake when the bedroom door slammed shut. Standing there was a furious Daniel with an envelope in his hand. Her mind was still foggy but she knew she should get away from him. Before she could move though he had her pinned to the bed.
"You think you can leave me?" he growled lowly. What was he talking about?
"What? No!" she yelled.
"Don't fucking lie to me! You think I wouldn't find out! You get one good art piece now you are being bought for your services like some cheap whore?" He pushed her head against the bed and digs his knee into her lower back. Someone wanted her to work for them? Her head was spinning because of the pain.
"I don't know what you're talking about!" She cried out.
"You know I could kill you like this. Just push your face against the bed and watch you struggle as your lungs start to burn from the lack of oxygen." he snarled.
"I swear I'm not trying to leave you. I don't know what is in that envelope, but if you want you can just throw it away." Rin stated. This calmed him down a lot. He took a deep ragged breath
"Tell me you love me," he demanded. She stayed quiet. He put more weight on his knee that's against her back. She winced.
"I love you." She replied. He stayed put but she could hear his breath return to normal. After a minute or two, he got up and left. She started to shake and curl into a ball. Rin's back hurt so bad. She grabbed her phone from her pocket. You learned to always keep your phone with you in case something broke or the bleeding won't stop.