ending 2

(Ending #2)
Rin couldn’t think, she couldn’t think. She started to have a panic attack. She grabbed her secret knife from her desk. On her left upper thigh, she wrote fight, on the right one she wrote run. Her head cleared a little from the pain. The blood dripped. If she stayed she would end up dead. If she ran she would be all alone. She didn’t have job experience and never done anything alone before. She heard something break in the kitchen. Fight or die? Pain or freedom? She heard footsteps coming closer. Rin looked up to see him there. He saw the bag, it was over.
"Try it, you won't get away we will find you again. You don't know how to live without us." She started to cry. "There is no escape for you, I will always be there to watch you fall." She grabbed her knife off the floor. All three of them were there now. Annaya and Daniel were trying to get in and Cadence nodded at her.
"Don't!" Rin didn't know who said it but it didn't matter. It hurt, really bad. She watched Annaya and Daniel fade away. Cadence steps in the room with joy. She fell to her knees and Cadence ran to catch her. They set her in their lap and rock her back and forth. Her site got blurry.
"Now you are free my love." And Rin never opened her eyes again.