Getting out (ending one)

Around 11 pm the door flung open. Daniel came in cursing about something or other. Annaya quickly grabbed Rin and got up. Daniel came into the living room and glared at her.
"Hand her over", he growled swaying back and forth slightly. Now normal you should never run from him but when he is drunk, you were as good as dead either way. Annaya and Rin sprinted to her office with Daniel on their heels. She heard him grunt and a big crash. When she looked back he was on the other side of the room with books from the bookshelf all around him.
"Go", Cadence said. Rin nodded and slip into her office. Annaya stood right in the entrance.
"He's really mad..." Annaya thought out loud.
"I'm going to kill her! I'll kill everyone!" Daniel screamed coming into view. His eyes were pitch black and he charged the barrier. Time seemed to slow as he ran towards her. Rin thought he might break through this time. He bounced off the invisible force field and flew back. She sighed in relief. He got up and kept slamming his fist against it. She went deeper into her safe haven. Rin could hear him screaming at her but she just kind of went numb. She curled into a ball on the floor and tried to forget he's there. Rin eventually fell asleep.
"Hey, wake up", She turned. "Wake up!" Rin shot up. "You have to go," Annaya told her sitting right outside the door. Rin slowly got up and went to the door. It's dark and she was so tired. "Come closer, I can't reach you yet", An told her. Rin did as asked and she handed her a flashlight and a big backpack. "There is clothes, your degree, and two million to get you started." Her eyes widened. Two million? "Yes I sure don't need it." she chuckled, "Now go back in there and prepare to disappear. Take this too, it's a demon protection spell, like the one in this room." she kissed Rin’s forehead and left. Her head was spinning, could she really get out?
Does she really want to get out? She’s never truly been on her own. She couldn’t think. She couldn't do it on her own. She looked up to see Cadence right outside the door.
"Run and fail, or die and be truly free. Be with me," they smiled almost sadly and disappear.
(Ending #1) Rin put on a heavy coat and her boots. She took a deep breath and stepped out of her protection. She heard something break in the kitchen. Run. She ran as quietly as she could towards the door. Almost away. She shut the door quietly and ran to the nearest bus stop. Her breath came heavy as her eyes constantly looked behind her. The bus pulled up and she smiled, she was so close to freedom. The world seemed to move in slow motion as she walked onto the bus.
“Rin…” A sad voice said from behind her. She couldn't bring herself to turn around. She knew who it was, Cadence. But she wouldn’t fall for her tricks, not this time. She got on the bus after paying for a ticket and sat down... Now she was a professional artist, going back to college to become a psychologist. She was also seeing a therapist for her depression and anxiety. She was starting to heal. Rin did miss them though.