Prolouge

Kuroko's POV

I am kuroko tetsuya the phantom sixth man of the group called Generation of miracles.

I've become a member of them because of my skills in passing.

They were the only friends I got since I studied middle school. People don't notice me that's why  I don't have much friends.

I'm on the way to the basketball court, because I'm meeting my teammates today.

They said they wanted to tell me something.

I was almost on the court when I heard kise-kun talking.

"We don't need kuroko on the team anymore, he's just a display." What? Did I hear it right?

"Yeah right, he's not even good on basketball. He's the worst." I never thought I will hear that from my light (aomine-kun)

"We really need to kick him out of the team, he is useless. He can't even do something on his own" even you midorima-kun?

"He's so small I wanted to crush him" murasakibara-kun added.

"Why isn't he coming yet, I'm already excited to kick him out of the team" our red he'd captain said.

I feel like, millions of daggers are struck in my chest. It hurts so much I don't know what to do anymore.

I ran as fast as I could, I want to be away from that place.

They don't need to wait for me already because I'm never going back to them. After all what I've heard do you think I can still see them? Fucking NO.

I found myself sitting in a park.

I felt my heart tighten, I hurts so much hearing my friends/teammates say all of those things behind my back.

I can't remember anything that I did for them to say those shits.

Tears are coming non stop from my already swollen eyes.

I feel so hurt, I feel betrayed. What have I done to deserve something like this.

I stand up and wiped my tears away when something popped up in my mind

'Revenge' That's what exactly I'm going to do.

"I will make all of you regret what you've done to me, I swear to come back and give my revenge. When I come back I won't be a shadow or a phantom needing his light anymore, I will make sure to be the brightest light and outshine all of you bakas."

I said and headed straight back home. Tommorow I will call the most trusted person. I'm sure he will be so angry when he will hear what's I'm going to tell him.

He is my brother after all.