Chapter 2

Akashi's POV

The GOM except for tetsuya is here in the gymn, getting ready for training.

"I wonder why tetsu didn't come yesterday's meeting" Aomine asked while dribbling a ball.

Yeah he actually said that he was coming be we didn't saw him.

"Well don't look for that freaking weak anymore, we don't need him anymore" I said while smirking.

"You are right, someone like him does not belong in the generation of miracles" Kise said.

"Seeing him holding a basketball and practicing hard makes me want to puke, like even if he practice all day he will not reach our level HAHAHAHA" Murasakibara said then opened a new chips and start eating again.

"Don't think about him anymore, he is only a badluck to us" Said by Midorima and adjusted his glasses.

"Tetsu is so pathetic, why did he even joined us when basically all he can do is just pass. Someone so weak like him don't deserve t-BOGHHHSSSHHH!"

"Aomine!" All our eyes widen when after Aomine even finished what he's saying someone punched him in the face making his nose bleed.

"What the fuck!? Who are you freaking bastard!" Aomine yelled at the unknown guy.

"How dare you call my baby tetsu by his first name you bakas" he said with a cold and angry tone on his voice.

I suddenly felt shivers down my spine. Why the hell am I feeling this I am the absolute Emperor.

And what the hell did he just call tetsuya? Baby?

"Who are you?" I asked in a calmed tone.

"You don't need to know who I am." He paused for a second and glared to us. "How dare you bastards hurt my baby, he don't deserve anyone of you so don't go near him anymore or you'll experience the real definition of hell" said with an evil smirk plastered in his face.

"Here, this shit will always remind you the most fragile guy you betrayed" he said and dropped something in the floor.

All our eyes widen, it's Tetsuya's basketball uniform.

"Don't worry who ever you are because no one will want to go near someone so weak like kuroko"

Bohgghhssjh

Just right after I finished what's I'm going to say, I'm already lying on the ground with blood going out my nose.

"He is not weak, and by the way here's something for you" He throw a piece of paper in front of me and stormed out the gymn.

What the fuck just freaking happened? That punch hurts so much.

I picked up the paper that he left,  Tetsuya is quitting?

Well that's good.

"Hey Akashi are you alright?" Midorima asked and help me get up.

"Hai, arigatou"

How is that man related with tetsuya? I'm seriously so confused right now.

But, I'm really happy right now. Finally there's no one weak in our team now. We can be called the KISEKI NO SEDAI, without someone who's just ruining our image for being so weak.

Tetsuo's POV (Tetsuya's Brother)

After I've done my business with the principal and those bastard ex-teammates of my baby tetsu
I immediately get out of that freaking school, I don't want to see someone or something related to hurt my baby tetsu.

I did punch two of those bastards but that's not enough, they need to suffer more than tetsu did.

And they think that tetsu is weak? *Smirk* Let's see.

Maybe it's a bad idea asking him to seal his true power and not showing it to anyone except for me.

I guess it can't be helped, what's done is done we can't turn back time now.

------------

I got inside the house only to find my baby tetsu crying so hard again in his bedroom.

He truly love those bakas huh? They don't deserve this much love, because they hurt him. Well it doesn't matter anymore because I'll make him forget about them.

I walked towards him. And put my arms around him.

"I already fixed all your requirements to transfer to another school baby" I said in a light tone. "Don't cry anymore, those bastards doesn't deserve your tears" I continue as I combed his hair with my hands.

"Arigatou oniichan, I promise this *sob* this will be the last time that I'll cry because *sob* of them" he said and hugged me tight.

"That's right, be strong and let your sealed strength be free. I'll help you forget about those rainbow haired guys and help you to get revenge on them."

"Hai oniichan, you really are the best. I love you so much" he said and fell into sleep already.

Maybe he was tired with all those crying.

"I love you too baby, don't worry oniichan will never leave nor betray you just like what those guys did." I said and give him a peck on the lips.

That's when I realized I'm also tired and before I even know it, I'm already sleeping by tetsu's side.

..............