Chapter 5

AKASHI'S POV

We the Generation of Miracles have gathered here at Maji's to discuss about an important matter.

Right after we graduated middle school, we all attended the same high school, RAKUZAN HIGH.

We the Kiseki no Sedai is still undefeated. We haven't lose to anyone yet. Some even say that no one can and will ever deafeat us.

"I called everyone here because there's an important announcement that I'm going to say." I started.

"What is it Akachin?" Atsushi asked.

"We all know that every year there is an International Cup that is held at different countries." I said.

"Yes, what about that Akashi?" Shintaro asked.

"This years, International Cup is Held here in Japan. We always get an invitation every year but we haven't gone to any International Cup yet because it's too far. But since it's held in Japan this year. We are going to accept the invitation and Join the International Cup." I said.

All their eyes widen. Each one of them looks so excited.

"When is the International Cup?" Daiki asked.

"It's next month, but we are going to start our training tommorow. We cannot take this competition lightly. I'm sure there are lots of basketball prodigies this year." I said. They all nodded.

"I heard a rumour about the 3 years straight champion of the International Cup. They say that they are also high school students like us." Shintaro said.

"He is right, and 2 of them are even Japanese according to my research. And it's so strange that they don't have any substitutes. It's only 5 starters, a coach and a manager." I said.

"Now I'm getting so fired up, I can't wait to play those amazing guys." Daiki said.

"Me too, I can't wait to crush them" Atsushi said and started to much his chips again.

"They're so cocky not having any substitutes eh. I guess 5 of them are that good." Ryouta said.

"I heard, they played the NBA players and kept their score ZERO until the last quarter ended." Shintaro said with a serious face.

All their a eyes widen but you can't see fear in them.

"That's why I'm changing our training regimen and tripling it." I said and smirk.

"I guess there are lots of good basketball players out there whom we can play all out with" Daiki said.

I can see his eyes sparkling, I guess he got too excited about this guys. He really is fired by just hearing how good our opponents are.

"No matter how good they are, we are just going to crush them and they'll become trash." Atsushi said and smirked.

"Yeah, I've always brought my lucky item, that's why my shots are never going to miss and we will not loose." Shintaro said and lifted his lucky item today a teddy bear.

"The only one who can beat me is me" Daiki said and dribbled the ball in his hands. No matter where he go, he always carry a basketball with him.

"I'll just keep getting better and surpass whatever talent or skills they have" Ryouta said.

"I am absolute that we are going to win" I said and played my scissors in my hand.

"Akashi what are the 3 times Champion of the International Cup called?" Daiki said.

"They are called the KINGS OF BASKETBALL. Just like us, they are undefeated. They tripled all their opponents' score" I said.

"I can't wait to Crush you all KINGS OF BASKETBALL" Daiki said and smirked.

"Well then, come to training tommorow. We need train hard if we wanted to defeat those. I'm going home. Prepare yourselves for tommorow's hell training. Meeting adjourned" I said and get out of Maji's.

I ride on the Limousine waiting for me outside and headed home.

.....................

AOMINE'S POV

KINGS OF BASKETBALL huh? I can't believe someone so strong like them is out there.

I never knew about them because, I focused so much in Japan.

But well, we're still going to crush them and show them the real Kings of basketball.

I'm walking down the street towards my house when Tetsuya suddenly pops up in my mind.

Why did I remember that weak bastard. Right after a guy came and give tetsu's uniform and quitting form. We never saw him again.

But whatever, I know he is still weak and only knows how to pass.

If he continued to play basketball. I feel so bad for his teammates because he is only dragging them down.

I hope he just quit basketball, he is no good and never will.

I can't believe he even became my shadow back on middle school. How did he even joined us?

...................
A/n: Here's a short update for you guys.

Enjoy reading!