Chapter 6

TETSUYA'S POV

It's been 3 years since I moved here in America.

Everything goes fine for me this past three years. I've forgotten all about my past.

I have good teammates, I have Taiga and I have my oniichan. We have won every single match we played even if it is a local or an International cup.

We play international cups all over the world. But well, we haven't go to Japan yet.

But this year, the International Cup is held at Japan and we are going to participate. That is the perfect timing for my revenge to the Generation of Miracles.

I'm sure they got an invitation, They are PRODIGIES after all.

I'm so excited to crush them all and make them realized that KUROKO TETSUYA IS NOT WEAK.

........................

Today is our rest day, so there is no Basketball for today.

I'm here at the mall waiting for my Girlfriend to arrive.

Yes I have a girlfriend, her name is Aomine Kunieda and Yes she is Daiki's twin sister.

She has nothing to do with what Daiki and the others did to me that's why I don't hate her.

I met her on my first day of school and fell for her instantly, she is so beautiful with his blue hair and eyes.

But I didn't love her just because of her beauty, We have lots of similarities and she's not the kind of girl who cling on you everyday.

I can still remember the first day I met her.

FLASHBACK:

I am rushing to our classroom when I saw a long beautiful night blue sky hair color running towards her classroom too I guess.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I remembered that I have a class to catch up to.

I run as fast as I can, when I arrive at the classroom.

"I'm sorry I'm late!" We said. Wait we? I look on my side and I saw the girl with midnight blue sky earlier.

I don't remember someone like her as my classmate?

"Why are you late mr. Kuroko?" Ms. Hilda asked.

"I arranged some papers for the basketball team Ms. This won't happen again." I said

"Ok go to your seat now. And Ms. Aomine? Why are you late?" Ms. Hilda asked the girl.

Wait did I hear it right? Aomine?

How could she be related to Daiki. Well whatever that doesn't concern me.

"Oh I forgot to mention earlier. Kunieda Aomine is a transfer student from Japan. Itroduce yourself."

"Yo, I'm Kunieda Aomine." She said bored.

I watched her as she walk towards the seat beside me. No one wanted to seat with me I don't know why.

Right after she sat, she rested her head on the desk and sleep.

What? That's it. Woah this girl is one of a kind.

I didn't said that.

I just listened to the boring lecture of our teacher waiting for the time.

Ringggggggggggg

...............

I'm already here on the gym waiting for my freaking teammates to arrive. It's been 10 minutes since I'm here but no one is still coming.