Chapter 8

Tetsuya's POV

IT'S ALREADY FUCKING 7:00 AM, WHERE THE FUCK ARE THOSE FUCKING IDIOTS.

They already know that I'm going to kill them if they don't come on time. But they always get late whenever we meet like this.

Well whatever.
I'll just give them 3x hellish training than usual. *smirk*

"Yo!" I turned at my back when I heard Taiga's voice.

"You have the guts to approach me like you are not late TAIGA" I said in a cold and scary tone.

"Gomen Tetsu, it's just that I woke up late" he said scared.

I sighed in annoyance no matter what I do this guys will always be like this.

They're all a pain in the ass, though I really care for them.

I felt someone walking towards our back.

"Why the fuck did you came late? I clearly said yesterday that we will meet here on 7:00 in the morning right?"

"Gomen Tetsu, I just forgot something and went back to my house and get it back" Ace said.

"Tsk! Whatever let's go" I said and started walking towards the plane.

..........

Inside the plane here's our seating arrangement.

I'm seating beside Kunieda.

Ace is seating beside Peter of course.

And Taiga's seating beside Tatsuya because they've got no choice.

By the way, we're the only ones inside this plane. This is owned by my oniichan that's why we've got no problems.

And oniichan is in a room. He said he doesn't want to be out of place because he don't have a partner. My brother's really an idiot. *Facepalm*

"Baby, do you think I'll be fine when facing them." I faced Kunieda and asked that.

"Of course you'll be fine, let me remind you that you are Kuroko Tetsuya, you are the Captain of the KINGS OF BASKETBALL and most important you are the person who captured my heart." She said and gave me a smack in the lips.

"Why so cheesy?" I said and lauged.

Then i looked at her, she's pouting so

"I love you." I said and smiled at her.

"I love you too" her lips quickly turned into a smile and answered back.

"Wait, why are you suddenly asking those questions. Are you actually nervous?" She teasingly asked.

"What? No! I'll never be nervous with that kind of situation. I'm Kuroko Tetsuya for F's sake" I said.

"Ok ok, I know you're not. I just want to tease you. But I'm really looking forward to face them. Because maybe.... Just maybe we can play a little harder now." She said and smirked.

"Of course we are, they're the KISEKI NO SEDAI after all. The no. 1 team in Japan" i said and smirked.

"For all the years that we've played basketball you haven't gotten serious. I never get to use my mind on strategies, you never played 100 percent, Taiga is undefeated on one-on-ones, no one can get pass through Ace's defense, Peter haven't been pushed to his limits and Tetsuo-niichan haven't coached us and just stood there the whole game." Kunieda said.

"Well yeah, I hope they will be able to entertain us. They need to know, who the real prodigies are." I said.

"Hell yeah"

"But, don't stop me if I do something on Ahomine. I'll give him a real beating once i saw that baka niichan." Kunieda said

"I won't, even if I want to. I really can't stop you from doing what you want. -_-"

"I'm Aomine Kunieda, for pete's sake." She said smirking.

"And  i love you, so get a rest now." I said.

She was just about to protest but i kissed her that's why she shut up.

That's the only way i can shut this girl up by the way. If didn't do that, she will just be talking until we reached Japan.

But I really love this girl, I don't know what to do if i loose her.

I know it'll hurt so much once that happens.

"Sleep now, we'll be arriving on a few hours." I said and put her head on my shoulder.

Hours, only hours and I'm going to be back on the place that i burried 3 years ago.

But well, I'm not the same Kuroko Tetsuya that they know years ago.

I'll crush them and let them know how it feels to be defeated in the sport that they really love.

Don't be too confident KISEKI NO SEDAI. the KINGS OF BASKETBALL are coming to crush you. Be ready.

..........

The plane already landed and my girl here is still fast asleep.

Just like what i have said, we arrived a few hours later in the airport.

"Kunieda, wake up baby we're here" i said and poked her cheeks to wake her up.

"Hmmmm, five more minutes." She said, still closed eyes.

"What the hell, we're not in bed. Wake up or I'll kiss you." I warned her and get my face closer to hers.

"What?" She said and opened her eyes just to see my face so close to hers.

Her eyes widened.

"HAHAHAHAHA, you must've seen your face." I said and took my face away from hers.

"Tch"

"Whatever, we're here. Let's go." I said and carried my and her backpack.

I held her hands and pulled her out of her seat  because she looks like she's going back to sleep any minute now.

"Come on baby, you can just rest later in the house." I said while we're already walking down the plane.

"Ok ok" she said, and yawned.

I saw my teammates and my oniichan already waiting beside the car that's going to get us.

"Tetsu, what took you so long?" Taiga asked, already itching to go rest i guess?

"Shut up, I don't wanna explain. I'm tired. Let's go home." I said still pulling kunieda.

"Wow, you are tired just riding on a plane but playing basketball a day without a rest won't tire you?" I heard Taiga whispered.

"What's that Taiga?" I said.

"Nothing Tetsu, I said let's go." He said and jumped in the van first.

By the way the car that we're going to ride is a van so we're going to fit in all and our things.

"Don't sleep, we'll be in the house for just 7 minutes." I said.

"Yes boss." They all said in unison

I looked at Kunieda and she's fast asleep already. *sigh*

"I guess you're really tired huh" i whisper talked to her.

Finally.

The KINGS OF BASKETBALL.

Is in JAPAN.