Chapter 3

Tetsuya's POV

I woke up in the morning finding my big bro sleeping next to me.

"You're so adorable when you sleep oniichan." I said and giggled a bit and kissed him on the lips.

"Oi what are you doing baby, it's still early in the morning" He said and get up.

"Is it wrong to kiss my oniichan?" I asked him innocently.

"No it's not that, it's just still too early to wake up, my dear baby brother" he said and yawn "May I ask why are you up so early?"

"I'm just excited to go to America, I haven't gone there for ages you know, oniichan." I said and jumped out of bed.

"I'll just take a bath oniichan, by the way, ohayo" I said and give him another peck on the lips and quickly run to the bathroom while laughing.

When I'm already inside the bathroom, the smile on my face immediately fades away. The real reason why I wanted to go to America as soon as possible is to forget about them.

Every corner of this house just remind me of them. We always hang out in here that's why.

Whenever I go to the kitchen I can feel Atsushi's presence. In the living room Ryouta shouting with Daiki, Midorima talking about his lucky item of the day and Seijuro watching news in the Television.

I wanted to forget about those shits. But of course I don't want to tell that to my oniichan because I don't want to make him worry about me anymore.

I don't want to play weak and innocent already, I'm tired of that.
............

After I finished taking a bath, I go down stairs just to find my brother packed already our  clothes and other stuffs and is ready to go already.

"Woah, that was fast oniichan" so that's why there's only a pair of clothes that are left in my closet.

"Of course, you told me you haven't been in America for long that's why I'm excited to bring you back there." He said and continue to help the mib's (men in Black) move the stuffs inside the car.

My oniichan is really kind, even though we have thousands of men he still wanted to do those things that are supposed to be done by his men. Even if he is so rich, he is not like others that doesn't even want to see or do something that is not related to their fancy doings.

I smiled and helped them too.

After we finished moving our things

"Let's go then" I said.

"Ok then"

We're all set and ready to go.

I look back to my old mansion.

'So I'm going to leave you after all the memories that are made inside you eh?' my thoughts

Well I think it can't be helped, I'll be back when I'm already fixed and ready to create more memories inside that mansion.

I smiled as the car left the house.

................

We've just arrived to our destination. AMERICA! it's been a while since I get here. It's already six years I think?

You must be wondering why did we get here that fast, well it's because we used my oniichan's private jet. I wanted to be a normal passenger in a normal plane but my oniichan wouldn't just let me, he even threatened me that I won't be having a milkshake in a month if I became stubborn.

Just thinking I can't taste my milkshake in a day was traumatizing, just imagine ONE MONTH WITHOUT MILKSHAKE! Nooooo! I will die if I can't have my milkshake in a month.

Ok enough with the milkshake.

We get out of the jet and headed directly to our limousine that is already waiting for us. I just let our men carry my baggages because I was still exhausted from the flight. And I see my oniichan did the same thing.

This jet flew only 4 freaking hours from Japan to America. When you ride a normal plane it will be half day before you get here. Can you fucking imagine the gap? It's like what the fuck? This jet is driving me crazy.

As soon as I get is the car, my eyes immediately closed and darkness invade me.

TETSUO'S POV

As soon as my baby get in the car he immediately fell asleep.

My mouth released a small chuckle as I stare at my baby brother's adorable face.

How I wanted to kill the bastards that made this innocent and fragile baby of mine cry and sad.

"Tetsuo-sama, it seems like something's bothering you. Your aura is kinda scary" I get out of my thoughts when my driver suddenly speak.

"Oh it's nothing, sorry for scaring you. Just continue driving Chichiro-san" I said and smiled at him.

"Hai" he said and continues to drive.

I looked at my baby tetsu again. He must be really exhausted. It's his first time riding on a jet after all hahahaha.

He is really stubborn when he said that he wanted to ride in a normal plane. But I threatened him that I won't let him drink any vanilla milkshake in a month that's why he agreed immediately. I know he can't stand not drinking vanilla milkshake in a day that's why.

I was lost in my thoughts, I didn't realize that the car already stopped and we're at the mansion already. I looked at tetsu again and still find him sleeping beatifully. I just shrugged and didn't wake him up, so I carried him.

What the fuck? Why is tetsu so light? Is he not eating?

Well it's not surprising because he have w really small appetite. He can go through the day with only vanilla milkshake in his tummy.

Now that he's with me again, I'll make sure that he won't do anything he wants.

I laid him inside his room, give him a peck on the lips and leave.

I just hope that everything will turn out Right. Tetsuya already felt something that he doesn't deserve, I won't let that happen again now that I'm in his side.