How You Met😶 Pt.1

Hey Guys! So this is my first Mha/Bnha writing. I have done my research so that I don't try to offend anybody when I write this! If you have any request for a chapter, please feel free to message me about it! I hope you enjoy these scenarios and have a lovely day! 💜

Also, here's a key for this chapter:
(Y/N)= Your Name
(F/P)= Favorite Pastry
(F/S)= Favorite Song
(F/C)= Favorite Color

💚Izuku~💚

You were sitting, swaying back and forth on a swing at the park near your house, when a boy sits next to you. He looked to be no older than you were.

He had green hair that kinda made him look like a tree. He looked at you and smiled. Your five year old mind was thinking about ways to conversate with him without seeming weird when he began to speak.

"Hi there! My name is Izuku! What is yours?" You glance at him and look at the ground. Nobody really liked to talk to you for some reason, so this was new to you. "M-My name is (Y/N). It's nice to meet you Izuku." He smiled at you once again and started speaking again.

" Would you like to be friends...I don't really have many of those...except for Kacchan." You give him a confused look. "W-Who is Kacchan?" That's when he began to stutter. "H-He's that b-boy over there..." He mutters, pointing in the direction of an ashe-blonde male that was , probably, also your age.

You ponder for just a moment and reply.
"Sure. I'll be your friend!"

💥Katsuki💥
You walked out of the shop that you had just gotten your (F/P) from and started to drool over it. You stopped before you could take a bite and gave yourself a mental pep talk. 'No (Y/N). You told yourself that you would save it for after school! Don't break your own trust!'(Lol too late for me fam)

Your thought process was stopped when you were nudged from behind. This startled you and suddenly...your (F/P) slips out of your hand. It looked as if it were in slow motion. It fell on the ground...' GODDAMNIT!!' You turn around to see the culprit and are met with the gazed of an ash-blonde male who was wearing... the same uniform as you???!

The uniform was grey with green highlights, a red tie, a white dress shirt, and the U.A. Highschool symbol.

"HEY! GET OUT OF THE WAY DIPSHIT!" He hollered at you. You give him an icy glare and shoot crystals out of your fingers that were to attack him... Then ran off toward school so that you wouldn't be late.

As you walked, you thought ' I hope I don't see him any time soon.' And continued on your way.

🔺Eijirou🔻
'Keep steady with the pace (Y/N). Just a little more to go before you reach four stars!' Sweat began accumulating on your forehead as you reached four stars on the DDR(Dance Dance Revolution Y'all!!) at the arcade.

You were on medium mode because you didn't want to try hard mode yet. That took some serious skill. You were playing (F/S), which was in the medium section, and a croud started to form around the platform as you danced your ass off.

As the song finally came to a halt, a red haired male came up to you and started a conversation.

" Hey! You were awesome up there!" You looked up at him(Sorry tall crew, but you're shorter than him in this universe) " Thanks man! I do try my best up there!" He smiles at you and for some strange reason, your heart fluttered for just a second. He continued to talk.

" Maybe we can try a duo run some time?" You shrugged it off with a light smile and replied with, " Sure! I don't mind!" 'Wait...Is he blushing?' The lighting wasn't helping you get an answer. Whatever the answer was, you were just excited to finally be able to play the duo setting, especially with a handsome guy like him~

Shouto🔥

The hallways were quiet five minutes before class. An occasional person walking past you as you desperately looked for class 1-A.

You noticed that every door that you passed was huge! They were at least eight feet tall! You glance down the hallway and see 1-A in giant letters on a door down the hall. 'Finally! That was a long 20 minutes..' You notice a boy at the front entrance of the classroom, so you went through the back entrance to the classroom.

There, you came across a a brunnette gal, a raven haired girl and...Does that guy have TWO HAIR COLOURS???!'

You subtly stare at the bicoloured hair boy whilst scanning the room for anywhere to sit and notice only the spot next to him was free. Wow. Kinda convenient WRITER!- (WOAH we aren't going to break the fourth wall here okay? also rip Satou.)

You set your (F/C) bookbag down underneath your desk and hope that the teacher wasn't here yet. You decided to take a small nap before he got there. Little did you know that the dual-haired boy was gazing at your peacefulness that you called sleep.

First part of chapter one done guys! Part two will be coming out very shortly so stay tuned!!💜💜

(Word count: 919)