Second Meeting Pt. 1☺️

Welcome back people. That's all I have to say.

——————————————————

💚Izu💚

It was that time of day again. Your mother drops you off at the park at 4 o'clock so she can run some errands. She then picked you up at five o'clock to head back home. At the present time, you were headed to the park with your mother. Hand in hand as the sidewalk opened to a wide space of greenery.

    You let go of your mother's hand and waved her a goodbye, walking toward the swing that you sat at yesterday because you didn't really know what else to do. Then you saw a flash of green that didn't really match the grass. You turn your head towards the green blob to see that it was the boy from yesterday. Izuku, right?

You happily skip over to the boy, wondering about why he was running around all willy-nilly. Sneaking up on the little broccoli tree, you tap his shoulder. "Hi Izu-kun!" He jumps up, startled to all h*ck. (I'm sorry, it didn't feel right to cuss with children around.) "O-oh, it's just you (Y/n)-chan."

      You smiled ear to ear. "What are you running around all silly for?" You asked, innocently scratching your head out of confusion. "All the kids n the playground are playing tag, wanna join?" You nodded delighted to have been invited to do something with other children. "(Y/N)-CHAN IS PLAYING TAG WITH US NOW!" Izuku loudly yelled to the rest of the children.

And from that day forward, you played with Izuku at the playground at four o'clock.

💥Baka💥

Class 1-A was where you were headed after the little...(f/p) incident. Walking with confidence that your class was going to like you, you finally end up at the door to the class. Ignoring the giant door, you slide it open to reveal quite a few people there already.

Scanning the room, you see a group of girls, a small clutter of boys and a girls and a group of boys just hanging around. 'Which one do I choose...' you thought as a brunnette girl with rosy cheeks and a wide smile practically hops over to you. "Hi! I'm Ochaco Uraraka! What's your name?"

You couldn't help but smile when she was around, like a ray of sunshine. "I'm (L/n) (Y/n)! It's nice to meet you Ochaco!" Then suddenly, the door practically slams open and a familiar blonde walked in.

Flashbacks of your (f/p) falling to the ground. It was like PTSD but...worse.

You shivered as you thought about the events that unfolded not even an hour ago.

Loud footsteps could be heard approaching you at an alarming rate. "HEY CRYSTAL BITCH!" You froze. Slowly turning around, you faced the fuming boy. "Think it was a good idea to sick your crystals on me a split?"

You got just as angry as him in return. "That's what you get for bumping into me and making me drop (f/p)!" Everybody paying attention to your argument 'Oohed' at that statement. "Sorry to tell you this dude, but making her drop (f/p) was not manly. You deserved it." Intervened a red head.

You nodded in agreement and gave the blonde hothead an icy cold glare. The walking bomb 'tched' and walked over to a desk. "Whatever, fucking crystal bitch."

🔺Kiri boi🔻

Finally! It was that glorious time of day that they called lunch, and you were dying of hunger.

The semi-crowded hallway was chattery, as usual. As soon as you step into the cafeteria, you can smell the heaven that Lunch Rush had made for the students. Quickly rushing to get yours and sit down at a table full of people you knew.

You ended up sitting with Kendo, Kuroiro, Shiozaki, Kodai and a few others.(If you don't know the characters, look em up and come back to this.) Enjoying your rice, that tastes very delightful, you hear hollers and yells coming from a certain table.

You look in the direction of the noise and see two blondes, a boy with black hair, a pink hair girl, and a redhead. Deciding to see what's going on with the noise, you stroll over to their table.

Your people look at you like you're a lunatic and pray for you. Lightly tapping the yelling blonde on his shoulder, you receive a glare when he turns rapidly.

" What's with all the noise over hear?" The spiky hair he had looked as if it became spikier as you questioned him, so you looked to the rest of them. You tilt your head to the others around the table and lock eyes with the redhead.

Time stopped for a second or two as you recognise him. Sadly, he spoke first. "Hey! You're the girl from the arcade!" You chuckle and say, " The name's (L/n) (Y/n)!"

Skipping over there to shake his hand. "Kirishima Eijiro!" A light blush speckles your cheeks you keep shaking hands.

Letting go of his hand, you question them once again. "Anyways, I still want to know what the fuss was all about."

❄️Shoto🔥

Despite sleeping through most of what the senseis were saying, you got the basic gist of all of your lessons.

Packing up your things rather sluggishly, you get a notification on your phone that's from your mom. She was gonna be a little late today.

You sighed and head toward the door. 'Looks like the bus is the best option. I'll just text her to not pick me up..' About five minutes later, you were walking out of the huge gates of U.A. and toward the closest bus stop. But, to your surprise, you saw a peculiar dual-haired boy in the destination you were headed to!

Shyly halting next to him, you check your phone to see if there are any new messages. None. As expected. You stole a quick glance at the other resident of the bus stop.

Curious to why he takes the city bus, you spark a conversation. "Hey, Todoroki- is it?" He turns at you and replies. "Yes?" Oh wow. You didn't think that he was actually going to respond.. fuck.

"I was just wondering why you're riding the bus." He sighed and said, "It's better than dealing with my father." You nodded you head, understanding.

You quickly turn on your phone and check the time. It was X o'clock. 'That's the time the bus should be here.' Just as you finished your thought, a bus brake could be heard in the near distance.

The bus pulled up and you two entered. Sitting next to him was probably the best option. Stranger Danger and all... "So, how did you get into U.A.?"

You looked a little startled at the question, but you responded. "I was recommended by my Aunt." He made eye contact with you. "And who might that be?" You blushed a little. "I-It's the Pro Hero Mt. Lady."

These types of back and forth questions went on until you got off the bus, a blushing mess. God he's oblivious.

Finally! Finished a part! That took forever. Anyways, I'm probably just going to do them in parts anyway because it's more convenient. Sorry. Also, shout-out to gabbymarietegg1312 because yesterday was her birthday! Happy B-day! Anywhooo, I luv y'all and thank you for reading my crappy book.