I.F.L.Y Todoroki x Reader

This chapter was inspired by the song I.F.L.Y. by Bazzi. I also changed a few of the lyrics because it sounds better. But you guys should definitely go check out this song because I love it. I'm also thinking about doing one of these with all of the boys...Well, maybe something different for a couple of them.

Background:

You and Todoroki are in a secret relationship and you think nobody in your class knows. What happens when one of your classmates finds out and makes a plan to get one of you to confess your relationship?

You're also apart of the bakusquad. It's not that relevant but I just wanted to mention it.

Sitting in the common area in Height's Alliance, you were scrolling through (favorite app) feeling very bored. When Sero interrupts the 'peace and quiet' with trying to start up a conversation from the other side of the common room. "Hey (Y/n)! Can you get the girls down here?" you paused your scrolling to look at him. "...Okay, but why?" He gave you a lopsided smile and answered your question . "Well, I have a plan and I need everyone to be down here for it!" You sigh and sluggishly get off the couch, making your way over to the girl's elevator. Then going through each floor and getting all the girls rounded up. On your way back to the common area, Momo asked "So do you know what the plan is?" You shrug and reply with "I have no clue, but it's Sero so it can't be that bad." they all nod, glad that it wasn't Kaminari or M*neta's plan. 

POV (Y/n)

Thankfully, the elevator is strong or else we wouldn't have made it down here. Whose idea was it to go all at once anyway? Oh wait. It was mine. Anyway we made it down to the common area and saw that the boys weren't there yet. Going to sit on the couch and get seats before the boys took up all of the couch space, we made small talk about little things like assignments and the like. I then decided to text Shoto to see the status update for the demon clan. 'Hey Sho, how's the crowd?' He started to text back almost immediately and responded with 'The first wave is heading down now, kinda wish I was with them right now.' 

POV NOBODY

you lightly frowned, wondering what he meant by that. 'Wym?' you text back. "What are you frowning at (Y/n)? Is it your boyfriend?" Mina says very loudly, interrupting the current conversation between your fellow classmates. Oh shit- Guess you gotta lie yourself out of this one. "Ha ha, very funny. And no, Bakugou sent me a picture of one of those puppies from the sad commercials." you lie through your teeth, hoping that it would work. They all frowned and let you alone for now, thankfully. Then Shoto texted back. 'I'm stuck with the rest of the Bakusquad for the elevator ride.' 

POV SHOSHO

'God, Why can't this elevator go any faster?' That's what I'm thinking whilst I'm being interrogated by Denki and Kirishima. "So Todoroki, do you have a girlfriend or are you a full time member of the bois?" I stay silent for a good few seconds and choose to say "No comment" instead. "Come on IcyHot! If they get shit outta me ,then they're bound to get something out of you" Bakugou shouts at me, being his usual 'pissed off for no good reason' self. That's when I think of a plan to mess with them. "Bold of you to assume I'm straight, Kaminari." I say, holding back a smirk. I guess I could throw them off of my track for a bit. Let the chaos ensue

Time Skip-

POV Y/N

"Okay Sero, what did you have in mind?" I ask, feeling very curious as to what he has in store. He gives his signature smile and says, "Well, I was feeling in the mood for a little karaoke.  So, I decided that the theme for this karaoke session is love!" Everyone's heads start to wander around the room as they were all supposedly single.  "Oh, come on! We all may be single, but that doesn't mean we don't know good love songs!" Sero blurted out. Everyone still averted their eyes, not wanting to be the first to go. Sighing he pulls out an empty coke bottle. "I didn't want to have to do this, but you gave me no choice." It was then set on the ground and gotten ready to spin and Mineta was the spinner (Cuz nobody wanted to hear him sing).