You Meet your Future Children pt 1 🤯

Hey guys! I know this isn't in order, but I got this idea and I didn't want to lose it before I wrote about it. So, here we are.

💚Izuku

It was an ordinary day at U.A. and the class was as usual. Warm, and rowdy with each other. You watched as your boyfriend got terrorized by Bakugou. Sadly, you could do nothing about it because of everyone talking to you.

 Then, suddenly, the announcements rang throughout the entire school. "Izuku Midoriya and Y/n L/n, please come to the principal's office immediately." Principal Nezu had announced called  through the speaker. You look over at the green-haired boy and got up out of your seat. You walked through the halls while talking to him with curiosity. 

"What do you think they called us for Izu ?" He shrugged and said, "I don't know N/n but I hope it's nothing bad.." You smiled at him and captured his hand in yours. "There's no need to be nervous, Izu. You're too pure to do anything bad."

 As you said that, you stopped in front of Nezu's office. You let go of Izuku's hand and opened the door with a slight squeak. In the room, you saw two people who seem to be in their early and mid teens. And of course, Nezu. "Yes, come in, you two." 

On that note, you joined the two other people on the room in front of the principal's desk. "I want to introduce you two to these two." He gestures toward the two strangers. "The-" Nezu was cut off. "Hi mom and dad!" "H-Huh?" Was your response. You turned to Izuku. He was also confused. But then you noticed how the older one really looked like Izu, and the younger one definitely looked like you.."Izu...I don't think they're lying about us being their parents. Look at them really closely." 

After saying that, Izuku followed your orders and inspected them. He then proceeded to go red in the face and faint. After waking up the tomato on the floor, your children introduced themselves. The older one spoke first. 

"My name is Hatsukoi. I'm your elder son."(Hatsukoi means first love) Then the younger. "I'm Ichiban, but Ichi for short. You named me after when dad became the number one hero!"

 Let's just say, you were way too excited to have kids now.

Katsuki💥

You stood at the entrance of the school. Staring in awe at the crowdedness of the halls. You check your phone and you had three minutes to get to class. That's when you started stretching your arms and legs cuz, you ain't going to get a cramp when elbowing some innocent passerby in the face. After the awkward stretching you did, you took a deep breathe...and dove in.
Two and a half minutes later~
You finally got through the pit of never-ending students and got to your classroom. Putting aside the five or so kids you kicked and/or elbowed, you walked into class. You notice a girl standing at the front of the class. 

Taking your seat, you inspected her carefully. You also overheard a conversation between Kaminari and Mineta talking about her in some...Not..kid-friendly ways. *internal shutter* Anywho, the bell rang but Aizawa gets to class about five minutes late anyway. 

As you were inspecting her, you thought that she really, REALLY looked like Katsuki. That's when she got the attention of the class. "Excuse me. Can you all shut your mouths for a few minutes?" The class got silent. "Thank you. I'm looking for my parents and in this year, I'm pretty damn sure that they're in this class."