5

20. INT. NETWORK - CHRISTOPHER'S OFFICE.  AFTERNOON.

AVA and JACOB are in Christopher's office. JACOB is looking at everything really interested. AVA is spinning around in a chair behind the desk. JACOB grabs a tv remote.

JACOB

Should I turn on the TV?

AVA

What do you want to do?

JACOB

Turn on the TV?

AVA

(Deep voice)

Then follow your dreams, kiddo.

JACOB

What was that voice?

AVA

Someday I'm going to be a great business woman, I need a voice that matches my personality.

JACOB

Don't you mean that you'll be the greatest business woman?

AVA

No, ugh. There are a lot of woman and we are all the greatest ever. Do you ever listen to mom? Or Oprah?

JACOB

(Laughs)

Got it, sis.

JACOB TURNS ON THE TV AND HE'S JUST SCROLLING THROUGH THE CHANNELS.

KEVIN AND STACEY ENTER THE OFFICE. KEVIN IS HOLDING TORNADO WHO IS WEARING SUNGLASSES.

STACEY

(Relief)

Oh, good. You're here!

AVA

Oh, hello!

(Notices Tornado)

What with the sunglasses

KEVIN

We were looking for you and our first plan didn't seem to work. So we just thought that maybe if we give him some sunglasses we would just blend in the background.

STACEY

It really like didn't worked, though. They thought it was some of the Pitt-Jolie babies trying to sneak out for an interview about a new scandal. So...

JACOB

If it helps, I thought Kevin was holding just a pair of sunglasses. He kind of blend in.

KEVIN

Blend in? He owns this look.

STACEY

I like really believe sunglasses must be his signature look.

KEVIN

It's a plus because he can be like hungover and nobody would ever notice.

AVA