☆The Start☆

You see, most people think that heaven and hell are enemies. Well to be fair they where, that was until two young lovers changed that...   

 Meet the princess of heaven (M/N) and the prince of hell (F/N). These two were destined mates that fell in love with each other.  The two lovers surprised their parents when they explained that they were mates and loved each other dearly, in the end it all turned out well, their parents knew how important mate's are, so they let them be. On their wedding day they had all the angels and all the devils gather together to celebrate the joining of two most unlikely souls.

The two newly married couple decided to live in (F/N)'s palace in hell. (M/N) was okay  with that fact as long as she was with the one she loved. Of course she would go to heaven and carry out order and all the other queenly duties.

After a few months (M/N) got pregnant, they were beyond excited. They will now have an  heir to crown of both heaven and hell. On (B/D) a cute little girl named (Y/N) was born. She had beautiful (H/L) (H/C) hair. On her head she had two horns and a halo(like Alice angel from BATIM). 

As years go by (Y/N) has grown to be a very hyper ,a little crazy (a lot ), smart, strong, independent, and a talented young girl. She soon became a vary well known person in both the heavens and the and hell because of her magnificent voice and skills . Most people would call her Devil Darling because of her personality and her looks. 

     ~~~MAGICAL TIME  SKIP~~~

Tomorrow was the big day, the day (Y/N) always looks forward to every year, her birthday. She would be turning 11,she always says that her birthdays are always magical but what she doesn't know is how much more magical this one day could be and change her life.