Blage ~ I See The Light (Tangled)

Dawn broke and morning came as the forest was filled with small snores coming from two hedgehogs in the forest.

Among them was Rouge Swiper, a thieving outlaw, as she slept but suddenly felt something wet drip on her forehead. Tired and hazy, she groaned and opened her eyes, her aqua orbs meeting the rage-filled ebony ones of a red-and-blue dinosaur.

"Well," Rouge groaned. "you wouldn't happen to let me off the hook on stuff, right?"

Meanwhile, Blaze Enchanted was sleeping peacefully with her dark chao called Cola laying on her shoulder when Rouge's scream caught her ears. She jumped and got up in surprise, gasping when she saw the dinosaur pulling on Rouge's boot.

"Woah, woah, hey!" she got to her feet and grabbed the bat's shoulder before pulling. "Give her back! She's mine!"

"Ack! Stop!" Rouge flinched in pain as she was being pulled from the top and from the bottom. "That hurts!"

Cola woke up with a yawn before flying over to the dinosaur's face then he raised one small arm and punched the Dino's face. The dinosaur was taken back, letting go of Rouge, sending both girls back and leaving the Dino with the bat's boot.

"Ow~" Rouge hissed in pain, rubbing her head.

Blaze groaned and sat up, her long, golden hair tangled all over them before she got up and strode over to the dinosaur.

"Drop the boot." she ordered but the dinosaur shook his head stubbornly. "Drop it."

The Dino huffed, letting go off the boot.

"Aw!" Blaze smiled and hugged the dinosaur, scratching his head to his chin, making him wag his tail like a dog. "You're a good boy, aren't you? Are you just tired of chasing a bad girl all over the place?"

The Dino pouted and nodded.

"Hey!" Rouge growled.

"Well," Blaze went on. "aren't you just a good boy..."

She looked over at his tag and read the name. "Chomps? Well, that's a fine name there, Chomps,"

Chomps held his head high and proud. Rouge dusted herself off before heading over to them.

"What are you talking about, Hun?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "He's a bad dinosaur!"

Chomps gritted his teeth and glared at the bat, who glared right back at him equally. Blaze sighed and separated the two.

"Well, I REALLY want to go to the city of Corona and I want you two to get along for one day. Just ONE day. Please?" The amethyst cat smiled and looked over at Chomps, who pouted and looked away in disagreement. "And it's also my birthday. Just so you know,"

Chomps sighed with a groan before holding out one of his front legs. Rouge had her arms folded as she looked at the raised limb. She hesitantly took out her hand and shook the leg awkwardly.

Blaze smiled in satisfaction but her attention was soon driven away when she went forward to see the bridge leading to the kingdom of Corona, giving Chomps an opportunity to hit the bat on the stomach.

Rouge gasped as she fell back then when she sat up, she growled at the laughing dinosaur. From Blaze's shoulder, Cola called their attention, making a gesture that he had his eyes on them before they all began to approach the kingdom.

They were met with happy, joyful people celebrating in the streets of Corona with dances and decorations. Blaze was so happy that she ran in with no hesitation while Rouge was in panic, grabbing every strand of the cat's hair so that no one could step on it. She was so focused that she accidentally bumped Blaze, who finally realized her problem.