Normal

"Darling, you did not call me back" Ygriette hugged him close.
"I had many things to do."
"I can imagine. You always work so much. Maybe too much." she sat to the couch. "Did you negotiate the places? Or she is still sulking?" she leaned back.
"No. We... did not. Not yet." he sighed.
"I'll better find her at the office, time is short." she answered.
"She is not there." 
"Is she here? Even better." She smiled and jumped up. Jon took a deep breath. Ygriette started to realize there is something wrong. She lowered her head and smiled, but Jon did not notice it. "What happened?" she took a step closer.
"You better go now." Jon answered, and he was almost hostile.
"Jon. You can tell me everything. You know it." She placed her hand to his shoulder. 
"As I said. You better go now." he turned his back at her and walked out of the room. Ygriette smiled and started to leave. At the minute she left the entrance, she picked her phone from her bag and dialled.
"She left him." Ygriette told on the phone. 

Dany. I am the world greatest idiot I know. But you have to come back. Please.

Answer your phone. I am worried about you. At least tell me you are okay.

I love you Dany. I am sorry. 

"Now he sends messages?" Missandei adjusted her dress.
"Yeah. In every minute." Dany sighed. 
"You should talk to him. But first." she took of the phone from her hand, and throw it back to the couch" We are going to have a party tonight." She grabbed her shoulders and led her out from the flat. Almost pushing her out. 
"But my phone" Dany told her
"You will thank me later" she answered and slammed the door behind herself, but Dany went back and throw her phone to the bag.

"I can't believe you don't find her. She cannot just disappear." Jon throws his phone to the table. 
"We did everything. Probably Missandei told us the truth and she is at her mother's in NYC."

MISSANDEI'S FLAT - A DAY EARLIER

When they heard the doorbell, Dany almost ran to the bedroom and closed the door. She was sure sooner or later Jon will find out where is she, but she did not want it. Not before she see things clear. Not before he doesn't close his past with Ygriette once and for all. No. No matter how much she loved him, he needed to understand. If she is important enough, he won't give up. That is all that Dany knew.
"Jamie" Missandei opened the door and acted as she surprised.
"Sorry to interrupt. I just..."
"You just wanna know she is here or not. After that asshole broke her heart." She lay to the doorway.
"So you spoke with her." Jamie stated.
"Of course I did. I am her bestie. But she is not here. She was sure it is not safe if she stays here." she crossed her arms.
"Please. She is... in..."
"Yeah, she is maybe in danger. I know. As usual, since he met with Jon." Missandei rolled her eyes.
"Where is she?" Jamie asked again.
"Why should I tell you?" she shrugged her shoulders "To go after her and pull her home? Where she did not wanna be? Give her time. And space. And life." 
"I just wanna know, she is in safe or not. Please." Jamie tried again. "Jon is... maybe an asshole. But he loves her. He just worries."
"He should've thought of this before. Now If you forgive me." she started to close the door but Jamie stopped it with her hand.
"Missandei. It is not a joke. Not this time. Where is she?" 
"In New York." she answered this time "With her mother." 
"Thank you." Jamie answered and Missandei finally could close the door. She lay to it and took a deep breath. When Dany heard the silence, she slowly opened the bedroom door.
"You owe me much" Missandei looked at her then they both started to laugh. Dany went to her friend and hugged her. "Thank you.

---------------------------------------------------

They entered into a club on the outskirts of the city. It looked like a quite good place, but Dany was sure Jon would never come here. That was... not his world. No. This was for the average people as they were. Normal people. 
"Not the best, and there are not so hot guys, but... we are here to party" Missandei turned to Dany. She smiled.
"I don't think I want any man in my life right now. It is more than enough to handle that one." Daenerys laughed and went forward in the crowd with her friend. They reached the bar and a man was standing in front of them. 
"Sorry." Missandei patted his shoulder. When he turned to them Dany surprised.
"Gendry" 
"Daenerys." he couldn't help himself, just smiling. "You don't look bad. Ill. I mean you don't look ill." he tried to explain.
"I just needed some free time. Some rest." Dany was smiling at him. 
"Maybe you should present me to him." Missandei interrupted them and stretched her hand towards him. "Missandei."
"Gendry."
"He is... my ... colleague." Dany told her. 
"Okay, I need to change job. Do you need any more journalist?" Missandei was clearly trying to flirt with him, but he did not take his eyes off of Daenerys. 
"I missed you. I mean we... missed you. It is... hard to work without the chief - editor." he told her and he was clearly embarrassed.
"I told Sansa you can reach me an email." 
"That is not the same." he looked shyly to her eyes. Now it was clear for Dany too, that guy is totally into her. She did not want to hurt him. He was kind and sweet, and polite. The total opposite of Jon. 
"You know what? Let's Dance." Missandei told them and she went to the dancefloor at that minute. 
"Do you..." Dany looked to Gendry.
"I can't really... dance." he answered.
"No one can." she laughed and took him by his arms. "Come."