21

short chapter ahead! so sorry! i will try to update as much as i can! the ending seems rushed, too. ughhh.

———

"Innie, let's go."

"You go first, hyung. I still have something to do." Chan smiled at him, ruffling his hair before going to meet up with the others in the cafeteria. Jeongin clicked his tongue and brushed his hair in hopes that he could still fix it after being ruined by the Australian. He then head to the garden, where he would usually go to clear his mind. But that wasn't the only reason.

You see, Jeongin loved flowers. He loved watching them bloom prettily, and how each of them have their own colors and meanings. So, when he saw that there were no students who wanted to take care of the poor flowers at the garden, he volunteered. It eventually became a routine in his everyday life, watering them and talking to them as if they could talk.

The young boy thought that there was no one who would be interested in taking care of the flowers other than him. That was why, when he got to the garden, he was shock to see someone watering them. It was a male with black hair, and there weren't any difference between their heights.

He seemed to notice Jeongin's presence as he turned to look at him. The male's eyes widened and put down the hose. He turned around quickly and was about to walk away but Jeongin stopped him.

"Wait!" He did stopped but didn't look back at Jeongin.

"Y-Yes?"

"I..." he paused, not really thinking about what should he say. "Why are you watering the flowers? Do you, umm...like them?"

The black-haired male stood still and stayed quiet for a few seconds before turning around to look at Jeongin properly. A smile rose up to his face. "Yes, I do like flowers. That's why, I was watering them." he said. That was when Jeongin noticed, that the male was handsome as hell.

"Me too! I would go here everyday to water them so that they wouldn't die." Jeongin said, looking away as his face was slightly red. He felt the male slowly walked over to him, standing beside him.

"So that's why these flowers are well taken care of, because you are taking care of them. Aren't you amazing?"

"U-Uh, not really. I just really like flowers, 's all. They're precious so I don't want them to die. Oh yeah, I'm Jeongin." He held out his hand, to which the male grabbed.

"Yedam. My name's Yedam."

——