22

His eyes roamed the room, sighing when he didn't find the person he was looking for. Felix quietly closed the door and checked the other rooms. There weren't many students left in the school because some of them went home already. The classes has ended for today so they were free to go.

By now, he would be with Changbin and they would go home together but his boyfriend was nowhere in sight. He hasn't even receive any messages from the older, making him worried. The last place he hasn't checked out was the library and he hoped that Changbin was there.

He reached the library, opening the door as he found not too many students inside. He entered and checked every corner. In the third line, there he found Changbin. Frown breaking into a smile, Felix was about to call his boyfriend but he noticed that the older wasn't really alone. He was with someone. A girl. They were laughing about something; the girl playfully punching Changbin by the arm.

He could feel his blood boiling from the sight, but he knew that he shouldn't assume. There's no way Changbin would do that, right? He's the one who the raven-haired male loves; that's why, he trusted him.

Felix sighed and softly called out Changbin's name. The said male turned around and smiled widely, saying something to the girl before walking to him. "Hey Lix. I'm sorry, I just had to do something with our report for tomorrow. Shall we go now?" he nodded, following Changbin as they went out of the library while holding hands.

"Who's that?" Felix asked, looking down and trying not to look like he was bothered.

"Oh, her? She's Chaeyeon, my classmate. She's also my partner in our report that I was telling you about."

"She's pretty."

Changbin smiled and stopped walking, turning to look at him. "Baby," he kissed the blond-haired male's right eye. "you're even prettier." That made Felix blushed and shyly pushed the older.

"I was just telling the truth, baby."

Although he knew that Changbin would never find someone else to love other than him, he couldn't stop the anxiety building up inside him.

———

Days has passed. They were studying for their upcoming examinations. Felix was making himself comfortable on Changbin's bed, lying on his stomach with a book laid in front of him. He tried reading a bit more but his brain wouldn't accept anymore. The male decided that he was done for today and that he would just study harder tomorrow.

He turned to look at his boyfriend, who was seriously studying on his study table. Changbin was wearing a black jacket and glasses—one of the reasons Felix couldn't focus. How could he? There was his man, looking handsome as ever.

"Binnie-hyung," he called out. Felix pouted when he received no response. "Binnieeee!" He approached the older from the back and poked his shoulder. Still no response from him. Felix knew that he shouldn't be bothering Changbin at times like this but his boredom got the best of him. He pouted even more. "Binnie, Binnie, Binnie, Binnieee—"

A mistake.

"Lee Felix, will you shut up?!" The younger was startled at Changbin's outburst. He was now looking at him with a sharp look, there were visible dark circles under his eyes. "You told me that we'll be only studying here, why aren't you doing it?!" Changbin kept his glare, not doing anything even if Felix was now shaking, tears falling from his eyes.

"I'm fucking stressed, goddamnit! All I wanted is to study in peace yet you—argh! Stop being a child when you aren't one anymore, Felix." The older looked away, ruffling his hair in irritation. Felix bit his lips, trying to stop himself from sobbing out loud; his heart breaking into pieces as the words Changbin said kept on repeating in his mind.

"I-I...I'm sorry..."

The room was filled with a heavy atmosphere and the sound of sniffs. After a minute, the raven-haired male wasn't still saying anything. Felix have had enough. He quietly walked to where his bag was at and picked it up, walking out of the room.

The male went down the stairs and quietly passed by Chanmi, who was drinking milk from the carton. She noticed him and put down the carton. "Lix? You're going already?" Felix slightly nodded.

"Y-Yes, noona. I suddenly don't feel good. Bye." He quickly said and left the house, ignoring her calls as he continued to walk away until the house was far from his vision.

"What the hell happened?" Chanmi asked herself, remembering Felix's state. She did noticed that he was crying, but why? She was lost in thought that she didn't even realized her mother was in front of her.

"Chanmi? What are you doing? Why did Felix left?"

"I don't know—wait, Changbin..." She came to a realization. Taking a deep breath, she angrily went upstairs and to Changbin's room. Her mother was left in confusion.

Chanmi slammed the door open to his idiot brother's room.

"Seo Changbin!"

His steps slowed down and stopped walking when he couldn't help it anymore. He covered his mouth with his hands and started to cry. His chest was hurting to the point that he found it hard to breathe.

When he noticed something, he cried even more.

His heart broke once again.

Changbin didn't even followed him.

———

sorry for this but it has to be done. :'(

i rushed to write this so i'm sorry if there's any mistakes sksksk. there will be, like, a few more chapters until this book ends. it's the reason why i can't update, haha. i don't really want to end this but i guess. . . every story needs to have one. but don't worry, the ending won't be the same as the ending of my first story lol. :')

by the way, anyone watching produce x 101? who's your pick? mine's song hyeongjun, nam dohyun and han seongwoo!