Leoshy || Jealous ||

Description :

Having a crush on the blue masked turtle invited the feeling of jealously when Fluttershy sees how friendly and close he is with Twilight. Little did she knows, that leader in blue too feels the same whenever Fluttershy helps Donatello in his lab.

TMNT 2003

<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.

Twilight leaned closer and whispered something to Leonardo; the blue masked turtle's eyes widened and he looked up to stare at the purple haired girl before playfully pushed her away with his cheeks blushing.

A cold and painful feeling struck somewhere in Fluttershy as she stared at Leo and Twilight from far. She bit her lips, occasionally clenched her fist whenever Twilight said something that made Leo blushed even more darker than before.

' Stop, ' Fluttershy shook her head, dismissing her jealously, ' Twilight and Leo are close, why can't they hang out with each other? Why should I feel jealous anyway?'

But deep down, Fluttershy knew instantly why she wanted to feel jealous with Twilight over her crush; Leonardo and Twilight were practically the same, they are the leaders, rational, quick thinker, even had the same fear of failing the others. And Fluttershy? The exact opposite of being fearless. Sometimes Fluttershy wondered whether Leo had a feeling with Twilight and the pain just doubled. It even hurts more to see them laughed together, sharing equal interest or whatever they were talking about.

" Fluttershy?" Donatello set a hand on the girl's shoulder, gaining her attention, " If you don't mind, can you help me with something?"

Knowing it was better to get away from seeing the friendly tension between Twilight and Leo, Fluttershy quickly nodded, sending a relief smile as she followed Donnie into his lab.

<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>

" Come on, Leo, say it!"

" For the last time, Twilight, you're just thinking too much!"

Twilight laughed and Leo rolled his eyes, smiling nevertheless. Really, she had been trying to make Leo admit his feelings on Fluttershy for almost half an hour already.

Twilight wiped a tear from the corner of her eyes from laughing too much, " Gosh, Leo, why can't you just admit you really like Fluttershy?"

It was true; he really liked Fluttershy. Not in a friendly or brotherly way but the one where he wanted the shy girl to be more than a friend to him. But Leo would rather faced an army of foot clan than to admit his feelings to the energetic Twilight by his side. He had a feeling Twilight would tell his brothers about his crush and he didn't think he could stand the teasings though.

" Even if I do like her, what chances will she like me back?" Leo muttered under his breath but Twilight heard it.

" Leo, have you ever notice how she looks at you?" Twilight sighed, " I don't think I have ever seen her looking at someone with such admiration in her eyes and come on, her bashfulness whenever you're with her is clearly noticeable! Don't be too oblivious! "

" I am not sure, Twilight." Leo said, smiling slightly at the thought of his crush; he liked how she would gone stuttering with her words and being shy with new things. And the way she just seemed strict about some things even with her natural shyness just made Leo liked her even more, " Fluttershy is so...pure, innocent and kind. I don't want to ruin our friendship just because of my selfish feeling."

" Sometimes it's okay to be selfish, Leo." Twilight gave a supportive smile, " Just go talk to her, sort your feelings out."

" You're not gonna stop until I do as you say, am I correct?"