Sunsetprime || Praises ||

Description :

Optimus doesn't really mind whether he would be praised or not, but noticing how much Sunset Shimmer keeps giving compliments to the other bots just ticks him off at one point where even he doesn't understand it as well.

Transformers Prime

<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>

" Optimus, " Arcee's voice made the Prime turned around from his work, " it's time for us to pick up the kids from school." she used us to refer she, Bumblebee, Bulkhead and of course, Optimus himself.

The Prime nodded, " Yes, I'll be going with you in a minute."

Optimus Prime was now the guardian of another human who accidentally knew about their existence; Sunset Shimmer. Really, nobody expected it to happen, not when it was literally their Autobot leader's fault; all Optimus did was going out on a short alone drive in a forest, stopped by a lake, transformed, sat down and stared at the cloudy blue sky and didn't exactly noticing a passing by Sunset who also went out in a walk to clear her mind.

She spotted Optimus, shrieked a little, almost fainted when Optimus started talking but other than that, she had been polite while talking to Optimus and chose her words carefully. She had calmed down a bit after a few days knowing the existence of the Autobots. Since Optimus felt like it was his fault, he volunteered himself to be Sunset's guardian until now.

Months passed and Sunset had warmed up with the team; she was very close with the other humans like Jack, Miko and RAF, sometimes they always played video games together. Her relationship with the other bots were friendly and nice, even Ratchet treated her gently but Arcee and Sunset had a friendship where they called only -- girls/femmes -- understand -- these -- stuff and spent lots of times together, talking about how stink boys can be.

Sunset was quite close with Optimus as well since they talked a lot often, even to the point the Prime talked about his old self Orion Pax. As he always sent her back home when it was late already, she would always gave him a thankful smile before they departed. Easy to say, from the relationship of guardian to human turned into best friends or even Sunset -- is -- my -- human relationship.

But recently, having lots of successful missions, Sunset had been praising his comrades -- excepted him.

" Bumblebee! " Sunset had said a few times before, " that was awesome -- back at what you did to the vehicons!"

" Wow, Smokescreen, I don't think I've ever ride something as fast as you are, which is totally cool!"

" Bulkhead, your strength really amazed me!"

" Go, Arcee, show those Decepticons not to mess with somebot as skillful as you are!"

" Thanks, Ratchet. You always fix and heal everything, I wish I could be as great as you are."

" Ultra Magnus, sir, even if you've lost a hand -- er, servo -- I think you were really amazing when fighting the Predacon."

" Oh, Wheeljack, can you teach me how to use swords like you do, which is fascinating, later?"

Everytime she praised the other bots, Optimus silently clenched his servos and raised his eyebrows slightly as he wondered why didn't Sunset praised him like she did to others before snapped out of his thought and scolded himself for feeling like that. What right he had to force the girl to praise him?

But even Optimus had his own limit; one day, he and his team successfully found an empty mine filled with Energon, which they managed to defeated the incoming Decepticons and brought back something you would called enough for a feast.