Finding Love in Unexpected Places

Opening Theme: One step (Ryu, Nico, Mikan)
Ending Theme: Episode Solo (S4 50th Gen)

Third Person POV

Daiji Sogen tied the tightest knot she could manage so that the banner in front of, what she called, Daiji's Home, wouldn't blow away in the wind. It was the home of the Starlight Queen after all. And at the front gate, she was hanging a banner that read 'Starlight Festival x DreAca Carnival!'. Daiji couldn't wait to spend time with her Dream Academy friends again, they rarely got to see each other ever since Daiji transferred from DreAca to Starlight, and especially since she became the Starlight Queen.

"There!" Daiji said once she finished tying up the banner. But once she finished, the ladder started to wobble. "AH!" Daiji screeched just before the ladder froze in place.

"I got you!" said a male voice. Daiji looked down and saw none other than Sokudo Ketsueki.

"Thank you," Daiji replied before quickly climbing down. Once on the ground she took a deep breath then smiled at Sokudo. "You're back."

"Yep. I figured with the festival-carnival thing I should. I'd get to see my little sister and kick Manga's butt at another dance contest," Sokudo said. Daiji giggled. "How are they anyway? Hana and Manga, I mean."

"Manga is great!" Daiji said. "Her comic books are becoming more and more popular and is coming out with more printed copies."

"I'll have to get an autograph sometime," Sokudo replied with a closed-eye smile. "And my little sister?"

"Hana," Daiji thought. "The last time we talked, she said that things were going very well for her, but we don't see each other as much as we used to, not since I came here to Starlight."

"Well Starlight is lucky to have you," Sokudo said.

"Thanks," Daiji replies. "Would you like to come inside for tea or water or lemonade or ... anything, if you like."

"Actually I'm looking for Manga," Sokudo pointed to the entrance. "They said I could come in to say hello."

"Oh! Of course!" said Daiji. "Do you know where the High School is?"

"I don't, sorry," Sokudo replied.

"Oh, well ... Oh! Maria!" Daiji flagged down the first-year girl as she was strolling past them.

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry, but do you think you can show Sokudo to the High School, he's looking for my sister, Manga."

"Si! Right this way, Sokudo," Maria said.

"Thank you, Maria," Sokudo said as he followed the girl to the high-school.

Daiji smiled as the two left then went inside to her dorm. She would have been happy to help Sokudo to the High School and find Manga, but she had a project to work on. Flower Dream's latest Premium Rare Coord.

Daiji headed up to her room where mannequins and sketches of unfinished coords awaited her.

She was going to call it the Romantic Lily Coord once it was finished. It was supposed to be a coord you would wear in front of your true love for important events, but Daiji didn't know anything about love or romance. It was the stuff of fairytales she read about with Manga when they were children. She wasn't very good at imagining she was in someone else's shoes, so what could she do?

"Maybe I'll have to scrap it," Daiji said, fearing the possibility. Daiji looked at the inspirational pictures she had pinned on the billboard. They were pictures of people dancing together, a boy giving a girl flowers. They were all adorable, but Daiji wanted to capture the feeling you get in your heart onto clothing. If she could never get that feeling, then she'd have to try something else. She did want to try a super hero theme, like what Manga would wear.