I hate her.4

Sasuke watched as hinata wheezed and heaved clutching her neck, and coughing.
Sasuke was chocking her, he came to his senses and stood up and approached hinata.
"Hin..hinaaa" he gritted his teeth.
She flinched away, he felt his heart tearing.
He can't blame her.
After heaving for a while, hinata looked at sasuke.
She heaved then as she managed she asked between coughs.
"Are yo..you..okay" cough" now " sasuke" "you..were...having.." cough.." a nightmare" hinata managed between coughs.
Sasuke was bewildered.
How can she be assaulted like that yet managed to ask him wether he was fine or not.
He always hated that in hinata, why are you so gentle, people don't deserve her gentleness, konoha's people are bad, they outcasted him, her and naruto, she musn't be that gentle.
He patted her back to help her with the cough.
"Thank you.., i am fine now" she started to breath normally.
She looked at sasuke, she always knew he was gentle, just he needed to learn how to love again. How to cherish emotions.
Sasuke got up, headed for the bathroom, he starred at his reflection in the mirror.
"Shit..." he gritted his teeth, and punched the counter.
Hinata heard sasuke's punch inside the bathroom she doesn't need to predict whats going on.
Surly he felt mad.
Hinata decided to look for any sign of tea or supplies that she could cook, inside the cottage to only find some mint leaves. She decided to make something hot for both, the weather is getting colder, and she wasn't sure when will the tempest come to an end.
Also she needs to get out and finish the mission and reclaim the scroll that they were looking for.
Sasuke came out to find hinata smiling and handing him a mug of hot mint.
"I..it helps with the nerves..." she smiled
"Besides we need something to warm us up.."
Sasuke looked then he took the mug. And sat.
They enjoyed the silence and thats what sasuke felt comfortable around hinata, she wasn't noisy, pushy, manipulative like sakura. She knew when you need to stay quite, and when to talk.
And thats what he hates about her as well. She is too good to be true. He hates it.
After a while hinata finished her mug, she headed for the kitchen, placed her mug.
Then she went over to the couch, pulled the blanket and murmured to sasuke.
"Good night..sasuke-kun" she said while smiling and closing her orbs.
Sasuke hummed.
Sasuke finished his mug and headed for the bed to sleep again.
He tossed right and left, he was so scared to close his eyes, he was scared to dream.
He looked at hinata who was still shivering though there was fire. She must be so fragile.
After few minutes he saw hinata's shadow above him.
She was blushing, fiddling her fingers together.
Sasuke raised an eye brow.
She looked to the side, with a shy smile and said.
"Sa..sasuke kun..may..i.. don't.. get..i mean.." she stuttered and sasuke knew exactly what she wanted and to be honest he was thrilled, he actually wanted her to sleep by his side, when she was around, she chased his demons away, she chased the bad dreams away, like his mother used to do.
Hinata felt embarrassed, so she decided to walk away, until sasuke gripped her hand, he pulled her, she landed on his chest.
"Ehhh..." she stuttered as her face heated.
He rolled to the side, and pulled the blanket up, she settled by his side.
She approached his back to feel the warmth, but sasuke surprised her by wrapping his hands around her neck, pulling her closer.
Sasuke closed his eyes, and to his luck, no bad dreams he seen for this night, or the upcoming nights.

Two weeks has passed by, hinata and sasuke almost ran out of supplies, they were stuck in the tempest, they had to share the food hinata only had, so she decided to be selfless as always and give sasuke her share. Sasuke wasn't that selfish when it came to hinata, luckily, they passed the hard times, sasuke and hinata bonded again, and yes again, during their stay together.
Hinata always chased sasuke's demons away.
And he hated that he felt comfort around her, and that he needed her to sleep by his side everyday, he even asked her.
He always felt a cringe of guilt when he saw his fingers traces around her neck. And he hated how he felt that he hurt her and he blames himself.
He hates that, he is a rouge ninja, ruthless bastard, aloof, but still hinata made him feel. And he doesn't want to feel, no not anymore.
She told him about her mission, and he was furious, how can they send her to an S ranked mission. Those bastard she is behind, and the scroll, are actually behind sasuke.
He felt pain, what if they hurt hinata.
After the two weeks sasuke came back to the cottage after he brought supplies to find hinata preparing to depart.
He grabbed her hands.
"Where are you going..."
"I have to continue the mission sasuke kun.."
"Who told you, you can go..."
"Why is that sasuke.."
"I told you, you won't escape me" he said sternly.
He twisted her arms.
"Sasuke..let go..uh..you are hurting me"
He tightened his grip.
"I told you, i'll use you, and abuse you..."
"Enough...sasuke...please..." she shouted.
He gritted his teeth and pulled her hair, she winced in pain.
"Sasuke.. please.. don't do this.. to me" she let out a silent sob.
Sasuke's heart melted.
He remembered back the days in the academy.
"You are weak..." he said mischievously.
"I am weak... but i have to beat these guys..i have to prove myself.. please sasuke.." she sobbed.
"Please.." she looked at him with tears in her eyes.
Sasuke never encountered such determination from hinata, she did change and he has to admit.. she is not the weak hinata anymore. She never was weak from the start.
He just doesnt seem to let her go, he doesn't want her to leave. He wants her by his side, even if he had a harsh mouth, deep inside he, needs hinata.
He let go of her hands.
"Thank you..sasuke kun..., take care" she smiled and took off.
Sasuke watched as hinata disappeared in the horizon.

Three days had passed since hinata left.
Sasuke felt empty, he misses how he smelled her scent, he misses how she greeted him everyday with a smile.
He misses her sweet gentle voice, her breath, the way she slept, her comfort aura, how she blushed, everything about her, he missed it, and above all he hates how he missed her.
He wished to close his eyes and wake up to find her sprawled again on the ground. She was indeed a hinderance. He had to focus on his vengeance and revolution.
Sasuke closed his eyes into deep slumber.

Sasuke smelled something familiar, that scent.
Must be a dream, he opened his eyes, fluttering. To be greeted with a pair of pale lavender one.
"What a sweet dream..." he murmured.
"I..dont want to wake up..." he mumbled, hinata was looking at him smiling. She stroke his face, and his hair.
"Sasuke..kun... wake up.." she giggled.
Sasuke blinked twice, until he managed to comprehend it was indeed hinata.. she came back.
He pulled himself up, and wrapped his arms around her waist, burying his head into her tummy.
She stroke his hair, and wrapped her hands around his head.
"You..came back" he mumbled.
"I did.. with the scroll" hinata smiled.
"Sasuke kun... they are after you... i came to war.." but she couldn't continue as an arrow came just through her chest.
sasuke gasped... "Hinataaa" he screamed.
He took her down to shield her, the arrow he checked it was poisoned.
They were after him, she came to warn him, and she is hurt because of him.
She should have taken the scroll and went directly to the hokage.
But she choose to warn him, he doesnt deserve that.
Sasuke activated his sharingan and went berserk, he stood up and beaten the culprits to pulps to a certain limit they begged for his mercy.
Sasuke was heaving in fury.
He went to see hinata, the venom is slipping inside her body, she started to turn blue.
She needs medical care.
He had learned some medical ninjutsu, but he can't help her, she needs tsunade.
Sasuke carried hinata, and teleported to konoha's main hospital.
He landed her in the front door, shouted.
"EMERGENCY " and the. Vanished.
He watched as the medical team ran to take care of hinata, sasuke felt his cheeks wetted.
He placed his fingers over his cheeks.
Its tears.

Hinata fluttered her eyes open, to find herself inside konoha's hospital, with the scroll by her side.
"Sasuke..kun..." she clutched her heart.

To be continued