Ch5~Starbucks

Cyrus POV~ It was 6:00 in the morning, and my lower half now starting to hurt from last night. I made my way out Tj grip, I stood up and waddled to our closet Grabbing my outfit for today. I then waddled to the bathroom and played my morning Muisc as I hopped into the shower.

<<< Time skip>>>

As I got out the shower still singing I heard crying, I immediately put a towel around my waist and waddle out the bathroom considering my lower half still hurted, only to see a hot, naked Tj holding Asher while feed him his bottle. He had this messy bed hair which made him looking even more sexy. Asher stopped crying, but Tj didn't stop giving him his bottle.

"You look so sexy being a dad" I said while winking and smiling like a goof.

"Oh yeah" he said smirking walking towards me.

"You looked sexy when you was under me last night ,while you were screaming my name and calling me daddy and telling me to go harder, faster and deeper." He said whispering in my ear while smirking, making me turn a deep shade of red.

"I.i.i. g.g.g got to g.g.g get dres.dress" I said studering while pointing to the bathroom turn even redder if that was possible.

"Well y.y.y you b.b.b.better g.g.g.get to it", he said mocking me laughing Afters.

I rushed to the bathroom and lock the door continuing to jam to my morning playlist. Once dress and doing my morning routine. I got a text from my new phone, I look at it to see it was text in the good hair crew group chat.

Andi🎨: meet @ Starbucks in 10 mins, for our regular ice coffee chat, before walking to school

Buffy😈: bet

Jonah 😎: ok

I thought about it for a second Jonah's going to be there, and I have to ask the if I can go, and I have to tell Tj where I'm going and who I'm going with, he's not going to let me go, but if I lie to him, I know I be breaking one of his rules and I don't wanna see his punishment, I'm already sore enough, and still slightly scared from the first time he growled and use Alpha voice on me. But if I don't show, they'll know something's up.

Andi 🎨: Cyrus?!?

Me: sorry, yeah Otw.

I then deleted the messages, so Tj couldn't see I was texting Jonah, or meeting up with him. Anyways I can't believe I'm about to lie to Tj, well technically I'm not about to lie to him I'm just not fully telling the full truth, or details.

"Babe you alright in there, you been in there for awhile" Tj said knocking on the door. Scarying the living soul out of me.

Immediately I opened the door to a fully dress Tj

and said "yeah, but I was wondering if I go to the Starbucks by the spoon to get my regular ice coffee with friends and surprise them, and give them a ride to school with my new and first car?" looking down nerves twiddling my thumbs