Ch12~Punishment

This chapter contains smut, so if you're uncomfortable, you been warned and plz read the bottom and also like this chapter and feel free to reply ..... enjoy love bugs

Cyrus P.O.V~ I just finished cleaning the penthouse from top to bottom, in this stupid outfit. I don't even understand how the penthouse got this dirty, it was literally clean this morning before we went to school. Unless TJ got mad and decided to just trash the place on purpose.

Now was time for the embarrassing part. Pleasuring myself while taking pictures, and videos of me moaning his name.

I grab the new iPhone on the dresser which I'm guessing is my new phone. I looked on it and it only had TJ number on it. I then grab the pink dildo next to the phone. I'm guessing he wants me to use this to pleasure myself. I put the dildo on the bed. And then went to set up the phone in a better position to record videos.

Once I setup the phone in the right position, I hit the record button. I then walk seductive towards the bed.

I bent over so my panties and ass was showing. I then crawled on the bed and layed on my back. I began pulling down my panties and a seductive, slow action, teasing the video.

Once I pulled then completely off of me, I then reach in the dressers next to me and grab the lube.

I lubed of my hand and some around my hole.

I began to enter a finger in me saying "TJ I want you so bad"

I began to thrust the finger in and out.

I hit my prostate, and immediately I felt pleasure. "Tj, daddy fuck me I moan"

I added another finger "fuckkkkk TJ you're so big, Go faster"

I added a third finger"Tjjjj fuccccckkk meeeeee" I moan in pleasure.

I stopped recording and sent the video to him. And put the camera back and began recording again.

I layed on the bed and grabbed the dildo wanting to feel something more real like.

Immediately started to thrust it fast
Moaning TJ to hurry to get home to fuck my tight hole.

My heat began to take control of my bodied I wanted my alpha.

I hit a button and began to vibrate. The pleasure was to much. I began to jack off, while thrusting the vibrator in and out me.

"Tj, fuckkkk, me harder and faster."

I really wanted to feel his touch, I know I was mad at him, but I need his touch, his love, his dick.

I stop recoding and sent the video to him. I then reposition the camera. I then hit record as I walked back to the bed. This time I decided to ride the vibrator dildo.

I slid down on it and instantly began to moan, TJ name. The way the waves of vibration felt between my cheeks and tight hole was pleasure.

I bounce up and down on the dildo moaning

"TJ come fuck me please, I need your touch daddy."

I stopped recording to send him that video.

Once I sent him the three videos, I began to take pictures of me moaning as I pleasure my self with the pink dildo.

I didn't even know I was letting out my heat pheromones.

I had sent everything to him. I laid down on the bed with my naked ass in the air.

TJ P.O.V~ After I put Cyrus in check and sent him home. I began to party. Everyone wanted to dance and party with me, but that was not happening, their was a VIP section for popular kid's like me, which basically was for all the star athletes and varsity cheerleaders and hot girl's.