Chapter 47

I looked back at him shocked.

"You guys only did it once, right?"

What kind of question is that?!

I opened my mouth to respond but quickly closed it seeing I didn't want to reapond.

"Then I guess I'll make do with being second."

Wait, what?!

"No, please, it's fine. I mean, maybe some other time, just not now. It's just not the right time, right? Just-"

Drake stopped me by kissing me deeply making me unguarded, moaning just a bit.

"You talk too much sometimes."

My face was red from everything that was happening.

He leaned back in as if ready to start. His hand already got back on my leg and started to travel back up.

"Drake, wait."

I couldn't move my hands as they were being held down by his other hand. I felt his hand getting way to close. Our lips were nearly touching, grazing off mine as he breathed.

"Do you really not want to do this?"

Why did he have to ask me? Now I was going to be confused questioning everything that's been happening and even my own feelings. It wasn't a thing I particularly liked.

And right now I was especially confused.

"I'll be honest, I don't think I'll be able to control myself while alone with you in here. Not to sound typical but I am a guy after all and there's the fact that I'm racing with six other people to have your love. That and you're smoking hot right now in nothing but my shirt."

Not helping.

I looked off to the side hoping to get more time to really think about this.

I really didn't know what to do.

There was no real part of me that said yes to this but there also wasn't a part saying no.

So I did the next best thing.

"I don't know."

Great choice me.

"How can you not know? It's a pretty simple question."

He moved his hand up as if to help persuade me into an option only making me freeze in place.

He locked eyes with me.

"Do you want me or not?"

Oh god yes. At least, that's what my hormones are telling me. The logical side of me is saying I'd regret this later because no good can come from it. But he so hot right now and he did have his shirt off. And I did have practically nothing on. And we did feel something for each other. Well, he did have a different idea of things.

In short, everything was set up.

"Let me remind you that you started this. You were the first one to latch onto me. I only responded."

NOT HELPING!

He leaned in close.

"You wouldn't let go of me. You even kissed me first. You complied to sitting on my lap and even laying on me. And I also remember you grinding on my-"

"Okay! I get it!"

Please don't say anymore. I'm embarrassed enough as it is.

"You sent the signs first. All I'm wanting to do is respond to them."