Chapter 2

Next thing I know I'm sitting on an arm chair with the six guys in front of me in a line almost like tallest to shortest.

"Why am I doing this?" I said mostly to myself.

"Hush dear. Just let them do this. I plan to keep them here from now on and I think it would be best you at least know their names."

"Wait what?!" I screamed getting up from the chair. I was about to start screaming and arguing with my mom but the sight and thought of six strangers in the the room to witness wasn't a good one. I counted to ten and sat back down.

"I swear if you don't tell me the reason behind this then I'm going to pack up and leave." I was kidding but I knew it would get to my mom.

"Now, go on boys," my mom said looking at them with excitement. I rolled my eyes once again.

The one from before started first.

"Guess I'll go first. Hi, I'm Christopher. You can just call me Chris if you want. I'm 20, the oldest, and the only one who finished high school."

He looked at the others who all had their own reaction. Some looked down, one rolled his eyes and the other nervously scratched the back of his head.

I looked at him from head to toe. His hair was blond and was in between thick and thin. It was kind of long and shaggy but still looked clean and smooth. He had glasses which looked too small for his ocean blue eyes. He had big broad shoulders and was really tall with big feet.

Then the guy next to him started talking. "Okay, so now it's my turn. My name is Jake. I'm your average, everyday 19 year old guy. Maybe a bit of a jokester and trouble maker but overall, I'm normal." He smiled a big goofy smile and a few of the guys chuckled a little.

I looked at Jake and noticed how similar he was to Christopher. He was tall and slim with dirty blond hair which was cut short.

The next guy sighed and did what seemed like a fake yawn.

"Man you guys take forever. I'm Alex. Same age as Jake but unlike him I love sports. I'm always doin' somethin' and if you can't find me here then you will outside."

He smiled with kind eyes at me. He was like Christopher, tall and broad, but he looked like he had more muscle. He had brown hair and green eyes. I could tell he loved to be active and outside with his tan skin and toned muscles.

He elbowed the guy next to him. The guy just responded with rolling his eyes and shoving Alex off. He wasn't as tall, maybe 2 inches taller than me, and had black hair. It was long and smooth like Christopher's and he had ice cold blue eyes.

Finally the guy sighed and whispered, "Whatever." He looked up and into my eyes.

"The names Drake. I'm 18 and I suggest you stay away from me."

He smirked and kept looking at me.

"Aw come on Drake," Alex said while wrapping his arm around his head pulling it close to him. "We all know you're sweet on the inside."

Jake chuckled a little as Drake shoved Alex off. The guy next to Drake smiled for a split second. This whole time I only saw him scowling or just looking to the side.

I guess I was staring at the guy and he noticed. He looked at me for one second then looked away while saying, "I'm Sebastian, 17, and this quiet guy here is Jonathan. He's pretty quiet so don't expect much from him."

And just like that he was done.

He had long black hair and blue, almost purple, eyes. I also noticed that he had headphones around his neck.

So he likes music? He looks like the kind of guy to listen to, rock or something.

I then looked at Jonathan. His head was down and he was fidgeting with his hands. He had dirty blond hair like Jake but it was more brown. He was shorter than all of the guys and pretty skinny too.

He never looked up.

Then our clock chimed saying it was 6' oclock and my mom got up.

Great. Just before they could tell me why they were staying here.

"Oh my! I need to make dinner!" my mom exclaimed running to the kitchen.

I took one more look at the guys and sighed.

"I'm not eating, " I whispered as I walked through the group ignoring their intense stare on me and headed toward the stairs.

"What, why?!" my mom asked as she watched me walk on, not changing my speed.

"Not hungry. Just tired. It's been a long day," I responded not looking at her and not stopping.

I could tell everyone was watching me.

"Well, okay. Night," she answered as she started to wash her hands.

Once upstairs I went to the two rooms at the end of the hall that were once empty, only with certain things to preserve. I sighed now seeing the room full of clothes and beds. Three small ones in each room along with some things that I assumed were theirs.

I looked away feeling tears burn in my eyes.

I quickly walked down the hall to my room and silently opened and closed the door. Exhausted, I slid down the door and sat down with my knees up and my arms folded on top hugging my legs close to me. I put my head in the empty space and cried at the old and mournful memories.

***A/N

To help you guys visualize the guys my friend decided to draw them for me and so they're at the top. Thank you sooooooooo much Kylie!! If you guys want to say hi to her her account is goblinology .