Chapter 2

Minju's POV

It's been one year in this school and time sure flies in a blink of an eye, man... 

I get to see my younger sister, Tzuyu after who knows how many years and damn, she grew so tall and became more pretty. I get to see Tzuyu in person finally and i'm happy that we are in the same class which means i can talk to her more. I mean we two don't live together and we can only see each other in school so why not just talk to each other in school while we have the chance to do so.? 

Anyways, i'm sure Nako is happy to be in this class since Nako is a fan of Twice and there are Twice members in this class but i recognized 3 of them that are from Twice and can't seem to find the others. Maybe the other members are unnies and they are in either Class 3-1 or 3-2. Either way, it's still enough for Nako to be happy to be in this class with the 3 members from Twice. 

I have been sitting with Yujin ever since we came to this school. Tzuyu sits with Wonyoung at the back, near to the back door and i'm happy to see that they became good friends just in one year. I guess Wonyoung is a friendly person, i mean it's rare to see Tzuyu making friends so i'm really happy when she and Wonyoung became good friends. 

In front of me is Yuri, well too bad she's under the maknae line and she can't be with her beloved Yena-unnie. Oh, by the way, Yuri and Yena-unnie are a couple. Well, i guess they became a couple before we made our debut, i don't quite remember it well but yeah it's good to see them together. I mean they look good together, right? Anyway, beside Yuri is a member from Twice. Well, i see them talk to each other sometimes during lessons so i take it that they get along well. 

Nako and Hii-chan sits in front of Yuri and her table-mat. Nako sits in front of Yuri while Hii-chan sits in front of Yuri's table-mate. Nako and Hii-chan are quite smart and they always pay attention in class. Maybe that's why they are so smart plus among the maknae members in IZ*ONE, Nako and Hii-chan are the smartest and their results are always neck-to-neck but they don't compete with each other when it comes to their results. Well, at least they acknowledge each other for being the smartest among the maknae members in the group and they don't brag about it or get complacent. Instead, they will either be consistent with their work or study even harder. 

Chaeyeon-unnie, Eunbi-unnie and Chaewon-unnie are in Class 3-1 while Sakura-unnie, Hyewon-unnie and Yena-unnie are in Class 3-2. 

Aside from all these, i'm always the first member to wake up and after a few minutes, Eunbi-unnie would wake up and start yelling at the other members to wake up. I don't wake the members up since i knew that they will continue to sleep even after i asked them to wake up so i just let Eunbi-unnie be the one who wakes the other members up. I always wake up at 5.55am so i could have time to prepare for school and Eunbi-unnie would often wake up at 6am or earlier and never wake up later than 6am, i guess 6am is her time to wake up.

As always, Eunbi-unnie, Chaewon-unnie and Chaeyeon-unnie would cook us breakfast and once done, everyone will sit down at the dining room and start eating. Even though we live together but actually, we go to school at different timings. For me, i always go to school with Yujin at 6.45am since school starts at 7.30am and we usually took 5 minutes to walk to school from our house . We leave the house earlier is because Yujin wants to talk to our classmates and is always dragging me along so that leaves me no choice but to get dragged by her. At least she did include me in her conversations with our classmates. Yujin talks to Chaeyoung, a member from Twice. The 2 of them became close friends since our first year. 

During our first year, Chaeyoung was sitting in front of Yujin and i and Yujin would always talk to Chaeyoung during lessons, knowing that i would be focused on our lessons. Guess she will be bored if she doesn't have anyone to talk to during these boring lessons? But now, in our 2nd year, Chaeyoung has been shifted to the seat that is in front of Wonyoung, her table-mate sitting in front of Tzuyu. Chaeyoung and i would sometimes tease Yujin since the both of us like to tease Yujin. Thanks to us teasing Yujin, Chaeyoung and i get to talk sometimes. All i know about Chaeyoung is that she is Tzuyu's best friend and she, in fact the other members of Twice except for Tzuyu, don't know that Tzuyu and i are sisters. Tzuyu once told me that Chaeyoung said that we 2 look alike and Tzuyu just shrugged it off since she hasn't told the members.

Actually, I asked Tzuyu about the reason she doesn't want to tell the members before and she just said that it was troublesome to explain to them and it's a pain in the ass to do so. I thought that the reason is so like Tzuyu. 

Right now, i'm just listening to the conversation between Yujin, Chaeyoung and our classmates. I found their conversation quite interesting so might as well just listen to what they are talking about, hehe~

~~~~~~~~

That's all for this chapter! Sorry for any grammar mistakes and spelling! Hope you enjoy reading this story so far! See you in the next chapter!