Chapter 14

Tzuyu's POV

As the party is coming to an end, all of the students, even us, start to sing happy birthday song to the birthday girl and then the birthday girl would give her short 'thank you' to us who came to the party before ending the party. I looked at Mina-unnie and she's definitely drunk now as i saw her kept on drinking cup after cup of wine. 

The party ended and everyone in the hall starts making their way out of the hall while a few students stayed in the hall, probably waiting for the crowd of students to leave the hall. All of us stayed at where we are and wait for the students to make their way of the hall first.

"Mina-ah!" Jihyo-unnie shouted and i turned to look. Jihyo-unnie is shaking the now asleep Mina-unnie. Since Mina-unnie is asleep now, someone gotta carry her to the 2 vans but Jihyo-unnie suggested that one of the 4 boyish members have to carry her. The 3 of them turned and looked at me. 

"What?" I asked coldly and Jeongyeon-unnie said that i should carry Mina-unnie which i don't know why they want me to carry her but i just do what i am told to do. I walked, squat down in front of Mina-unnie while Jihyo-unnie and Momo-unnie, who are sitting beside Mina-unnie, gently move her arms and wrap around my neck. I then wrap my hands around Mina-unnie's legs and slowly and gently carry her up. Whew...she didn't wake up...

We then walked to the 2 vans while i walked with my footsteps light so Mina-unnie wouldn't wake up. Dahyunie suddenly walked closer to me and whispered softly, "Not only one member jealous, you also made another member jealous.". She then went to walk beside Momo-unnie, leaving me, dumbfounded with what she just said. 

When we reached the 2 vans that were waiting for our arrival, the members told me to sit with Mina-unnie and i just nod to them. Chae opened the door for me, i put Mina-unnie down onto the seat slowly and gently while Nayeon-unnie, who sits in front of Mina-unnie, reach for Mina-unnie's arms and gently putting them down on Mina-unnie's lap but instead of gently, she accidentally let go which let Mina-unnie's arms dropped onto the lap. Chae and i quietly laughed at Nayeon-unnie while she glared at us. 

After the laughter, Chae went to the van behind and went in while i went to the other side of the van and went to sit next to Mina-unnie. Sana-unnie sat beside me so i'm in the middle of Mina-unnie and Sana-unnie. I kinda remembered suddenly how i sit in the middle of the 2 of them but it's just that atmosphere now is different than the one in the canteen. Since Mina-unnie is sleeping, i gently put her head onto my shoulder so it's more comfortable for to sleep and not leave her head hanging which may cause her neck to hurt and i don't want her neck to be hurt. 

---------

When we reached, the members got out of the van while i continue letting Mina-unnie's head rest on my shoulder. I looked at the door on Mina-unnie's side, Chae was outside the door, signalling me that she will open the door quietly and i nodded at her. She then opened the door quietly and she pulled Jeongyeon-unnie and gestured me to put Mina-unnie's head on Jeongyeon-unnie's back. I looked at Jeongyeon-unnie and she just nodded, probably because she knew that she can't escape from the little cub. I gently put Mina-unnie's head onto Jeongyeon-unnie's back and opened the door on the other side and closing it quietly. I then walked to the side where Mina-unnie is. 

Chae then turned to the other members, giving hand gestures to the members which basically means that she's asking 2 members to come over and help, Nayeon-unnie and Jihyo-unnie came to help, thanks to Chae. Chae then let Mina-unnie rest on her hand palm while Jeongyeon-unnie went to the side. I then went to squat down while Nayeon-unnie and Jihyo-unnie gently make Mina-unnie's arms wrap around my neck and Chae let go the moment the 2 unnies have done making Mina-unnie's arms wrapped around my neck. Mina-unnie's head naturally rest on my shoulder but her head is a bit closer to one side of my neck and i can feel her calm breathing on my neck. We then walked towards our house with Mina-unnie on my back.