Chapter 8

Minju's POV

I'm here inside my room, doing the project with Tzuyu, my younger sister. I really miss hanging out with Tzuyu. Even though we are in the same class, we hang out with our group members and Tzuyu's group members might suspect Tzuyu and i being a thing or something else if we hang out together a lot since her group members doesn't know that we are sisters.

"Our teacher said that our project needs us to come with our own choreography! Did you pay attention to what our teacher said?" Tzuyu said, getting annoyed by Yuri since Yuri seemed to not know what to do for the project as she probably didn't listen when our teacher was explaining. 

"I'm sorry then..." Yuri said with a sad face. "It's okay, Yuri-unnie. But how do we even create our own choreography?" Tzuyu said while Yuri's face lightened up, becoming her usual self again. 

---------

Mina's POV

"Oh! Chewy got said that she will be home before dinner, unnie!" Chaeyoungie shouted at Jihyo.

"You didn't hear that cause you were feeling so sad when she said no to you!" Dahyun shouted to Jihyo after Chaeyoungie finished her sentence.

There are only the 5 of us at home. Chewy go to her friend's house for a project, the other 3 are still in school, having lessons still. The ones at home are me of course, Jihyo, Jeongyeon-unnie, Dahyun and Chaeyoungie. The reason why the 2 maknae members shouted at Jihyo just now was because Jihyo was asking them about why Chewy is not coming home yet and then the 2 shouted at her for not paying attention to what Chewy said to her at the canteen. 

"I'm just confirming! Did i say i never listen to what she was saying?" Jihyo said in an annoyed tone. Dahyun and Chaeyoungie keep quiet and went to sit on the sofa where i'm sitting at. Dahyun sat beside me while Chaeyoungie sat beside Dahyun. 

Ah...how i wish Chewy is here too...i mean i'm sure it will be more peaceful with Chewy here and then the 2 maknae members wouldn't have to shout at Jihyo. 

"Mina-unnie, are you thinking about someone? Hmm~?" Dahyun asked me with a smirk on her face. I shook my head and faced her saying, "Don't get the wrong idea, Dahyun. I'm not thinking about anyone.". I denied the fact that i'm thinking about Chewy and Chaeyoungie joined in.

"Hmm~ Are you sure? Does that mean you don't think about our beloved Yoda at all?" Chaeyoungie asked, grinning at me and Dahyun. 

"Of course i think about her but not a lot! Both of you, better not get the wrong idea! Plus, i never even do anything to Chewy that can cause the both of you to get the wrong idea!" I said, making my voice a bit louder. Argh, these 2 kids, it's hard to deal with them when it comes to getting the wrong idea of people's actions. 

I saw the 2 of them smirked to one another but i just pretend i never see it and start to play games on my phone.

Ring Ring Ring~

Our house phone start ringing and Dahyun went to pick it up fast before the ring goes off. The rest of us gathered around Dahyun and listened to their conversation.

Dahyun: "Hello, who is this?"

??: "Hello, it's me, unnie."

Dahyun: "Ah, Yoda! What's wrong?"

Tzuyu: "Dahyun-unnie, i wouldn't be eating dinner with you guys."

Dahyun: "EH?! Why?"

Tzuyu: "I'm eating with my group members."

Dahyun: "HUH?! But we are your group members!"

Tzuyu: "No, unnie! That's not what i meant! I meant by my project group members, unnie!"

Dahyun: "Oh...okay, i will tell the rest. Have fun eating with them!"

Tzuyu: "Okay, thanks, unnie. Bye!"

Chewy hang up before Dahyun could say bye to her. 

A few minutes later, Nayeon-unnie, Momo and Sana came back home and they looked really tired, probably because their school day was longer than yesterday. Dahyun, Chaeyoungie and i stood up to let the 3 tired members to sit down on the sofa. Instead of sitting down, they let their legs give away so they will fall onto the sofa and afterwards, they lie down on the sofa. Well, lucky the sofa is long and big enough for the three to lie down.

-------

Minju's POV

Hoo! Finally done with the choreography project! I looked at the clock in my room and we freaking finished the project within 5 hours! I mean i guess the project was too hard since we have to create our own choreography moves and we managed to finish it today. Lucky that i suggested to do it today!

Since we are done with our project, we decided to rehearse our dance moves since we have to showcase our choreography to the class which is going to be embarrassing! We rehearsed until Chaeyeon-unnie called us out for dinner and we three went out to have our dinner. As for Tzuyu, the members and i invited Tzuyu to eat dinner with us. She nodded and told us that she will inform her group members. After Tzuyu was done, we start eating our dinner while talking to one another.

"How should we address you since we are in the same class?" Hii-chan asked in her usual cute voice.

"Can just call me my name, Chewy or Yoda. I'm fine being called by these names. Don't need to add honorifics." Tzuyu said, trying not to sound cold towards the members while they just nod their head while eating their food.

"Oh! I'm sure you don't know our names even if we are -" Yujin got cut off by Tzuyu.

"I know all of your names. I mean we have been classmates for one year already." Tzuyu said, smiling to Yujin and Yujin just smiled back. 

"Chewy, do you have someone you like as in someone you crushing on now?" Eunbi-unnie asked Tzuyu, eating a spoon of her food.

"Yep." Tzuyu simply replied, i was shocked at her answer while everyone start asking who is it at the same time.

"It's myself." Tzuyu said. I can't believe she can say that in her serious tone while joking around. I face-palmed while some does the same, face-palmed and some start laughing. 

"Wow, Tzuyu ah, i didn't know you like yourself so much until you have a crush on yourself." I said, shaking my head jokingly.

"Now you know, unnie." She said back in her serious tone while joking around again. Everyone  start laughing so hard while Tzuyu and i just smiled.

After we finished our dinner, i told the members that i will be sending Tzuyu home now and the members automatically bid their goodbyes to Tzuyu. 

No One's POV

When Minju and Tzuyu reached Tzuyu's house entrance gate, Nayeon and Sana, who happened to saw them walking back while looking through the window, dashed out of the house making Minju and Tzuyu surprised. 

"Chewy ah!" Sana shouted as she hugged Tzuyu from the side while Nayeon greeting Minju.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Kim Minju from IZ*ONE." Minju said politely and friendly to Nayeon and Sana. Minju then offered her hand for a handshake. Nayeon and Sana accepted and shook hans with Minju. After shaking hands, Sana hugged Tzuyu again, not wanting to let go of Tzuyu.

"I'm Im Nayeon from TWICE. This is Sana from TWICE." Nayeon said while gesturing who is Sana and Minju just smiled. 

"Thank you for taking care of Chewy!" Nayeon said happily while Minju just said in a friendly tone that it was nothing to be thankful of.

"See you next time!" Nayeon shouted while waving from the door of the house to Minju who is standing at the entrance gate of the house, waving back to Nayeon before walking back to her house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~