Chapter Eight• Wtf

ATTENTION! PLEASE READ THE NOTICE AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS CHAPTER
___________________________(y/n) pov:

"LARRY WHAT THE FUCK?!" you yelled. Larry was just staring at you on the floor with distaste in his eyes. "You were going crazy! I had to do something!", he yelled back. "I shouldn't have expected anything less than crazy! I was shifted into YOU after all!"

The fearsome SCP-106 seemed taken aback by this comment. But after a moment or two narrowed his eyes and snarled at you. "Did you forget that I SAVED YOU?!" you yelled.

"Saved me?" he replied, a face of anger dissolving into one of confusion. "Why do you think I was in your form and in whatever hell of a place this is?" When he stayed silent you took this as an opportunity to continue. Taking a deep breath you began to explain. "After i left the room i couldn't find you in the hallway. I heard you yelling from down in another hallway so i investigated. By the time i got there you were passed out on the floor. I thought you were dead!"

"Oh (y/n) I'm so sorry i had no idea. I just didn't want you to become this side of me so i did the first thing that came to mind."

You looked down, chuckling loudly. "Whats so funny?" Larry asked. Now hysterically laughing you said, "Im s-sorry", you choked out in between laughs "ahaha its just- before you slapped me you went all cowboy like HAHAA!"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Larry's frown turned into a goofy grin. "Let's go find Shy Guy, ok?", says Larry opening a corrosive hole in the wall.

"alright", you said breathless still chuckling at Larry calling you "buster". You both stepped into the hole and it went dark.
___________________________________
hey guys! So i thought i could make up a little for yesterdays shit chapter with a fast and mini one! Please leave suggestions of what you'd want to be written and i'd be happy to make it come to life in my story!

Thanks for sticking around loves,
strips