The truth Hurts

Callie and Arzona were so happy, going to work together, having a baby, moving into a new house, starting over. But something wasent right something was going to happen Arizonas mind raced with theses feelings. She knew all this was to good to be true.. Something was going to happen but what..

Calliope came home from work that day in a bad mood and arizona had the house all dark sofia is bed and a candle light dinner waiting for calliope. When calliope walked in she ingored arizona and went to take a shower.. Arizona knew the end was just beggining..

Arizona followed Callie into the bathroom.

Arizona "Calliope are you feeling ok baby??"

Calliope "Leave me alone today arizona im not in the fucking mood!.."

Arizona " k.."

Arizona blew the candles out and sat in the dark thinking.. ( we are going to be ok.. shes just having a bad day right..?)

(Calliope walks out..)

Calliope"im going to bed" (giving arizona her pillow and blanket so she could sleep on the couch..

Arizona" Calliope you know i have to sleep in the bed beacuse my leg.. remember?"

Calliope "Dose it look like i care araizona??!"

Arizona cryed as she layed on the couch in pain.. Please tell me this isnt happening.. she said over and over...