The end of the war/he gets his voice back/saying goodbye

Just pretend you're in these video clips

_______________________________________

A lot had happened over the past week, Ratchet had been taken to the Nemesis by Soundwave, Bee got his voice back and killed Megatron, the Autobots had won the war and you got to take a trip to see Cybertron with everyone.

Unfortunately Bee would be leaving with Optimus, Ultra Magnus, Arcee, Smokescreen, Bulkhead and Wheeljack while Ratchet stayed on Earth.

Right now everyone was saying their goodbyes and you tried your best not to cry as Bee walked over to say goodbye to you and Raf.

"Raf....." Bee said sadly as he closed his optics.

"I know Bee......you don't have to say anything." Raf said.

"I never had to." Bee said as he activated his holoform and hugged you.

"I'm going to miss you so much!" You said as you hugged Bee's holoform.

"I know Y/n.....I'm really going to miss you too." Bee said as he pulled you in for a passionate kiss.

"Goodbye Bee, I-I love you." You said as you pulled away from the kiss.

"I love you too Y/n.....with all my spark." Bee said as he deactivated his holoform.

After the Autobots left you got down from the platform, went Bee's old berthroom and sobbed until you fell asleep.