You give birth

"Bee, hurry up!" You yelled as you felt another contraction.

"I am hurrying!" Bee said as he focused on the road.

"I-I think I feel a head!" You said as you began to panic.

"Don't worry, we're almost there." Bee said as he pulled up to the hospital.

Some nurses helped you out of Bee's alt mode and into a wheelchair and got you inside the hospital. Bee however found a place to park his alt mode before he went inside the hospital. By the time Bee got to the delivery room where you were he heard your screams of pain and he rushed in.

"Are you her husband?" A nurse asked Bee.

"Yes, I am." Bee replied as he sat in a chair next to the bed you were in and let you hold his hand.

"This is all your fault!" You said as you squeezed Bee's hand.

"What is?" Bee asked you.

"It's your fault that I'm in so much pain!" You said angrily as another painful contraction washed over you.

"I'm.....sorry?" Bee asked, not sure what to say.

"You better be!" You said as you clenched your teeth, you were thankful that you were able to get an epidural.

"Alright Y/n, it's time to push." The doctor told you.

"You're doing good Y/n." Bee told you, hoping that were going to be okay.

After several hours of you screaming, shouting and yelling in pain, as well as nearly crushing Bee's holoform's hand you both heard one soft cry, followed by another shortly after. The doctor cut the cords and handed both babies to the nurses. Once the nurses made sure your daughters were healthy and clean they wrapped them in soft pink blankets and gave them to you.

"Do you have names?" The doctor asked you and Bee.

"Yes, the first one is Bliss M/n Bumble." You told the doctor, using part of Bee's name as your last name.

"And the second is Bonnie Honey Bumble.' Bee told the doctor.

The doctor wrote the names on a couple of birth certificates before she and the nurses left the room. Your daughters had Bee's skin color but they had your hair and facial features.

"They're.....they're perfect." Bee said as he looked at your new daughters.

"Yeah, the pain was worth it." You said as you tried not to cry.

Your daughters soon opened their bright, blue eyes and looked up at you and Bee curiously.

"Hi there, I'm your mom." You cooed to your daughters.

"And I'm your dad." Bee said as your daughters looked at him.

"Would you like to hold one?" You asked Bee.

"Yes, I would love too." Bee said as he carefully picked Bonnie up and held her.

"Well?" You asked Bee as you saw him start to cry.

"They really are perfect." Bee said softly as Bonnie gripped his pointer finger in her tiny hand.

"I'm so happy they're finally here." You said.

"So am I." Bee said with a smile.

After an hour Sideswipe, Grimlock, Strongarm and Fix-it's holoforms, as well as Denny and Russell, got to come in to visit you, Bee and your daughters.

_______________________________________

Yes, I know, I ALWAYS choose names based on votes. But this time I just couldn't help but have both names start with B

I apologize that Charlotte wasn't chosen ( even though it had the most votes )