4.

I get home and run to my room, my mom screaming at me to get back down so that I can get her another beer or something. I hear Marley behind me trying to convince me that it's not worth it, that I matter, that I'm loved but I don't believe it.

"I'm so so done! Done with the things people say. Done with the fact that they're right. Done with the constant voices. Done with the demons. My demons have won." and I fall to the floor, my chest screaming and my eyes welling with tears.

"What they say is not true! You're not insane, you're amazing!" Marley says and comes towards me.

I just ignore her as I pour the bottle into my hand, counting out the pills, "one, two, three........twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen. Should be enough."

My phone buzzes and it's the unknown number from this morning,

Unknown: Why don't you die already?! It would make us all happier.

Ignoring it, I take the first five. If I'm going to do this, may as well get high as a kite before I die.

I wait around ten minutes and start to feel like my head was gonna float away, damn I love that feeling! 

I take another handful and swallow, this time it only takes a few minutes to feel something. It's like my whole world slipped away, it feels like the high you get when cutting but different. I feel so happy and calm.

I take the last handful and wait. After a few minutes, my vision starts to get spots, I can't hear anything and my head feels so heavy, I love it.
My eyes start to feel heavy so I lay down and shut my eyes.

Damn I hope this is it.

• • • •
Please don't hate me!

Life's a bitch. Don't quit.

Total word count: 307