?? party ??

the dress in the top pic thing is the dress that they where talking about.

Beware !! This is a long ass chapter !

I feel like some parts in this is werid but thats because i didnt know how to word it right. So yeah. Have fun :)

Also sorry if the grammar is bad. I made sense to me :)

Sals pov

I scream as Ashley barges into my room. My mask could have been off! "Ashley i could have been getting myself off" i say as shes laughing at my scream. "Ew i dont want to think about that" i laugh at her response.

"Okay whats up? Why are you in my room?" I ask. "Well..... Thereisthispartythatneilisthrowingandwewantyoutocome" she says without taking a breath "was....was that even English?" Ashley roles her eyes "yes it was it you midget."

I fake gasp. "But... There is this party that neil is throwing tonight and we want you to come plus... We feel like you need to get out." I stare at her as she starts going thorough my clothe. The squad knows how i feel about partys. "Ashley...." "We know you dont like partys. We know its a long shot but we really want you to come..."

"What's in it for me if i go ash?" Ashley thinks for a moment still looking at my closet. "I will...take you shopping?" Shes using my shopping addiction against me. How dare this woman. "how dare you use this against me." I fake gast. She laughs. I think about it. "How much money can i spend?" "Ummm.... 150?" "Deal..." This woman is good.

She squills and i cover my ears. "Goddamn ash. Not so loud your going to wake up gizmo" she giggles. "Okay get up because you need to shower." "How much time till the party thing?" She looks at her phone. "2 hours. And we need these two hours to get ready. So go shower right now" "ugh fine"

Time skip

Im sitting on the ground with boxers on while ashley is blow drying my hair. I cant have my prosthetic on so im holding a towle to my face. "Okay all done" she hands me my prosthetic. "Hey ash can you um... Help me clip this?" I ask. She comes over and clips the mask to my face.

"Okay i want you to put this on" she shoves a dress into my hands. I stare at the dress. It is cute but im not wearing this. "Im not wearing this ash. At least not to a party." I say. "Aw come on pleasseeeeee" she begs. "No" i look at her "then can you please just try it on for me to see. Me only?" She gives me puppy dog eyes. I cant stand her puppy dog eyes.

"Oh my god, fine! Ill try the damn dress on." I say and she smiles. I smile but she cant see it. I walk into the bathroom even know im in my boxers. I put the dress on and stare at myself in the mirror. "Damn" i whisper to myself. my ass looks freaking good. "Sal are you done yet i wanna see" ash wines from my room.

I walk into my room and ashley screams and i blush but she cant tell. "OH MY GOD YOU LOOK SO GOOD!" She continues to scream "sal you have to wear this. Larry would freak" i blush even more and cover my face/prosthetic with my hands. "Ashley stooooppp." I wine "oh my god. have i made the sal fisher blush?" I turn to look into the mirror i have into my room.

"Im not wearing this to the party ash" "but sallll you look so cuteeee" "i know. Like have you seen my ass in this dress? Like damn, i need a metal" ashley just laughs at my comment. I hear a click sounds. "Ash did you just take a picture?" "Yes i did but only because you look so fucking cute" i stare at her "you cant show anyone" "i wont i wont dont worry" i sigh. "Okay. NEXT OUTFIT!" I scream Ashley laughs.

She hands me some pants with a crop top. I walk into the bathroom and stare at myself in this dress for a minute. I start to put the close that Ashley gave me on. The close look cute but not as cute as the dress. I hear the front door open and close. My dad just got home and i panic. I walk out to see if my dad is wasted and hes not. "Hey sal. Why so dressed up?" He asked "oh um.." "Hi mr.fisher" my dad looks at ashley. "Oh hi ashley. I didnt know you were here" "yeah i kinda just showed up. But anyway i convinced sal to go to a party tonight. If thats okay." He looks at me. "Oh yeah thats fine. Just dont stay out all night okay?" "Okay dad. Thanks" i let out a breath i didnt know i was holding.