mood states

Short one btw

Sals pov:

I walk in larrys room and see him laying on his bed with the nights off. But he has stanitys fall on a low volume. And hes just staring at the ceiling.

I go and lay next to him without saying a word. And we just lay there for hours.

Larrys pov:

I turn my head to the left and see sals hair first. Hes laying on his side, tracing things on the wall with his fingers.

I wonder how long he has been here. I look back up at the ceiling and continue staring.

I lay there for what feels like hours witch was maybe only 15 mins maybe before sal gets up. He walks over to my hoodies on the floor and feels around in the pockets until he find what hes look for.

He opens my cigarette pack to see how many there are and then feels around in the jacket for my lighter. He grabs it and looks at me to see me staring at him.

"Do you want to come smoke with me? We can come back in after." he says in a quite voice not knowing if i was ready to talk yet or not.

I just lay there and look back up at the ceiling and sal goes out the back door.

I lay there for a moment before i sit up very slowly. I put my feet on the ground and just think for a moment before i start walking to the back door.

I open the door and sit down next to sal. He hands me my own cig and lights it for me.

We sit there in silence and its not awkward or anything. It a nice silence.

Sal finishes his while i still have half of mine. I take another puff before handing it to sal. He sits there for a moment before sighing and taking a hit and handing it back.

Its kinda a routine we have if someome finishes first and the other has half or somthing left.

I finish mine and we just sit there. "Do you wanna go back inside?" Sal says while grabbing my hand.

"Yeah" i whisper and sal pulls my hand to help me up. We get back into my room and i lay back down on my bed but on my side this time.

Sal turns on the tv and starts playing video games. Hes playing a new game i got last week that he has played one time so far.

"Fuck" sal says as he dies from the same guy 6 times already and i snort.

"Fuckin noob" i scoff and sal turns and faces me

"Okay big guy you come and kill this guy" sal says with a smile on his face

I smirk "bet" i grab the controller out of his hand. I play for a moment before i kill the dude and sal swears im cheating with a grin

"Im just better then you" i stick my tongue out at him as a joke

This is a short one lol

Ya know that moment when your just laying there and thinking about everything and nothing at once? This is what that is based off lol

540 words.