When They Meet.....

Riker's POV

New York, New York

I woke up in another lonely hotel bed wishing I could have a girl to hold and cuddle. I got out of bed and grabbed my clothes. I looked at the time,9:45. I go to the bathroom and start the shower. I slowly take my shirt off, then my basketball shorts, then my boxers. I step in to the shower and feel the warm water on my face.

Winter's POV

Los Angeles, California

I wake up to Ready, Set, Rock playing loud on my iPhone's alarm. I look at the time, 6:45. I smile as I see Riker's face on my lock screen. I sigh. "I wish you could be mine." I say to myself. I slowly stand up turn it off. I pick out my clothes and walk to the bathroom, passing my Riker posters. I turn the shower on and take my shirt off. I look at my stomach and frown. 'Another day of being depressed.' I think. I finish undressing and get in the shower.

Rikers's POV

I finish my shower and get dressed. I go pack up and go out to the cab. The cab takes us to the airport and we fly back home to LA. I listen to music on the plane and tweet fans. A fans tweeter page catches my eye and I look at it. Her name is Winter. I read some of her tweets and decide to follow her.

Winter's POV

I get out of the shower and get dressed. I pick up my phone and see @Rikerr5 followed me. I squeal and fall on my bed