Undisclosed Encounter

Walking on the sidewalk you passed the guy with the pigeon. Just inches close your shoulders almost slide against each other. Hands that made a small contact of warm skin that welcomed the reflex of fingers in search for each other.

The close encounter almost left the both of you unbalanced. Lucci who felt the uneven sensation automatically stopped walking the corner of his eyes slowly moving to look at you.

Slowly turning his head toward you as you raised your head to look up at him. A tight feeling in your chest compressed almost leaving you breathless.

Lucci held his breath his silver eyes not capable of just focusing on your eyes. He was focused on every detail of your face. The sting of nerves that shocked throughout his body left his fingers numb. At this point he was vulnerable.

But to you this man felt menacingly. He seemed familiar as if you have fought him before.

You looked away keeping your smile as you continued to walk away. If this was an enemy he doesn't recognize your face. All missions have been with your mask.

Lucci wanted to speak out so badly ask you to become a member of the CP9, he would recruit you. The team is just starting with Spandam as the chief.

But something left his mouth dry and mind dumb. There was nothing functioning at this moment. Hattori who was on the other side of his shoulder looked back watching you walk away.

Jiggling in excitement he flies in front of Lucci slapping him across the face pointing at you. He's trying to tell Lucci that it's you! It's you! But Lucci was fighting to breathe his body felt so suddenly hot from the inside. Staggering to the side of the wall he begun to pant as Hattori flew around tugging on his shirt.

Like snap out of it Lucci! And go get Y/N!

"That guy was a hot creep. Why can't I get him out of my head? I shouldn't call him a creep if I don't know much about him." The same vision of him kept appearing in your head over and over. His body despite it just being inches from yours felt as if it were like a magnet trying to attract you. Everything about him made you want to stay but those eyes. The way they suddenly clawed into your soul. It felt menacingly. Eyes of a killer.

"Was I scared?"

Shaking the thought out of your head you focused on the mission Kid has given Killer and you.

"Yeah. Stealing from the government ship should be easy. I hope. It's not what I stand for for not what I want to do either. I know it's bad and goes against everything i believe in. But he told me to be prepared to pay him back. At this point the Kids pirates are my family." Rubbing the back of your neck you frown upon what you said. "I shouldn't think of them like that. I'm trying to live in a fantasy." Closing your eyes you see your father's smile. "Regain back what I have lost."

Then you see Lucci with his hand stretched out for you. "And what I can probably never gain back."

----

Later on that night the ship was set on the dock and as of no shocking surprise there were a lot of soldiers and-

(Hold up!)

"That weird hot guy!"

That guy was just chilling with his pigeon. (Damn it! I knew he looked familiar! I've fought him before.)

"I guess I better get it on. Stealth doesn't look like an option Killer." Killer was on the crate right next to you. "What hot guy!" He asks curious. Blushing red you put on your mask nervously hoping to hide your expression. "Uhm he's just a rival I've fought before nothing big."