Volume 2

Hey there my wonderful reader's!! Part two is out now!!
So if you want more of my cancerous writing and unspeakable main character build up please check out Volume 2

Hey there my wonderful reader's!! Part two is out now!!So if you want more of my cancerous writing and unspeakable main character build up please check out Volume 2

And •••• yeah
Yo boi Spandam is gonna show up ;)

For many who still can't understand the plot I'll explain now.

The main character is haunted by an unknown haki that manifest here legacy. She is a new generation of Haki but due to her trama from killing a student whole training on the unknown island with Lucci she is utterly terrified of her powers.

As well she is met with death multiple times. It's only then that she learned that Lucci is not the strongest being and can't keep her safe from herself, or others.

Leaving Lucci alone in the island destroyed the projection of a protector. Creating a much more cold hearted man whose sight is only following the definition of Justice by the government.

But the main reader still suffers from her hidden power and searches for help. Taking the risk of following the Kid Pirates who've just embarked on the journey of going to the New World.

Due to her being a girl with a fragile frame her Captain cared nothing much for her. Due to her height and framed look of another beat down orphan, Kid gave her the known name of Kiddo.

Despite her teenage age they still treated her more like a child only recognizing her as an adult when needed.

🙏😊 Thank you all for your support and if there are any questions please don't be scared to ask.