twenty three- what in xxxtarnation

-my dick not impressed-

I ran out of ideas for this book so it might be slow with the updates but my other books are the hotspots for poppin daily updates

Stokeley: Jah we
gotta talk. You can't keep
ignoring me like I don't
exist.

Stokeley: your reading
my messages stop
acting like your not.

Stokeley: Jahseh please.

Stokeley: jahSeh.

Jahseh: I cant with you.
I'm trying to do something
please leave me alone. I'm
finally doing me in peace.
please see your way out of
messages and move on. I don't
love you anymore. You don't
Love me anymore. Stop making
it hard on yourself. It's kind of
pathetic.

Stokeley: you have until
tonight to agree to link with
me or we Gon have a
problem.

Jahseh: what are you gonna do?
Steal my soap? You need it more
than I do.

Stokeley: Jahseh Onfroy.

Jahseh: nigga I have shit to
do stop blowing me up. I'd
Love that dearly. Bye bye now.

Stokeley: Jahseh

Jahseh: I'm going to block your
number now.

I walked into the stage as smiled when everyone began to clap their hands and yell out cute and funny shit.

"Aye aye aye!" I smiled and took my seat next to Ellen.

"Hey how are you?" She asked.

"Shit, I'm going through it." I laughed.

"Explain," she smiled.

"Ivy had an allergic reaction to apple sauce the other day. She's allergic to cinnamon. And I'm confused because she always eats that apple sauce, she just developed the allergy recently though. And now I'm going through this long process with the doctors to see what else she's allergic to. And they are just stupid," I sighed. "And my ex don't know how to leave me the hell alone."

"I hope she's doing better? And care to spill the tea about your ex?" She crossed her legs.

"Yeah she's doing better, and oh my damn my ex. Everyone knows that's Ski," I explained. "But see over the last year, we didn't have any contact over anything. All the features were situated through our mangers and then we recorded our parts and hard a producer out it together." I explained.

"And isn't your manager his old manager?"

"Yeah actually, see the last time we all talked was when we had that one concert about a year and some months ago, when trippy, and then jumped my sister. And ski let them because he was hurt because I left. I just was so fed up with the relationship. I know it's like stick around through thick and thin, but that wasn't thick, at that point it was like throw the whole wig away." I said.

"And then everything happened with Taylor and I wasn't like worried about anything ski, I was focused on getting my daughter," I stated. " and the recently we saw each other at the concert, everyone knows what was said and what happens. But backstage he came apologizing and he wants us to be friends."

"Would you consider friendship with him?"

"Mmm I don't exactly think so," I said honestly.

"Would you say your enemies?"

"I'd say we are frenemies. " I said. "It's to the point where I'm just like fuck it. As long as my babygirl is well and her future is set straight right along with my sister and my niece," I stated.

"That's understandable."