Thirty five- bad guy

I came in with a update finally! Are you happy or nah????

Fuck the ghost readers I hope you have cramps all day.

𝙹𝚊𝚑𝚜𝚎𝚑 𝙾𝚗𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚢

I sat down and waited for the reporter, Samantha, so ask stokeley and I another question. We are going a interview for her YouTube channel.

"What are you doing this year for Christmas?" She asked us.

"We are going all out," I smiled. "It's my first Christmas with ivy. And my sister is going to have my niece by then. It's going do be amazing."

"Yeah he already is Christmas shopping." Ski laughed.

She smiled and looked down at her clipboard as if she was questioning whether or not to say something.

"So how do you feel about ski having a child on the way?" She asked me.

"He doesn't have a child on the way,"'I laughed.

"Yes he does, his ex girlfriend posted it. She's one month along."

"Well we've been back together for 4 months so I don't know why she would say that?" I looked at stokelely who had has his head in his hands. "It's not true right?"

"I-I don't know," he stuttered.

"What do you mean you don't know," I raised my voice slightly.

"T-that night I went to the club with Jarad. I don't know I woke up in a hotel room. And I don't remember what happened that night. There was a girl there but she was asleep on the couch so I don't know I just hurried And left and tried so forgot about it." He said quickly.

"So you cheated? That's what I heard, is that you cheated on me?" I frowned.

"I-I don't know," he frowned.

"Why would you let yourself get that drunk? Be responsible Stokeley!" I snapped.

"I'm sorry. I'll handle it," he told me.

"No you need to be there for your child." I said. "It's not fair to the Baby."

"Jah-"

"I need some space," I cut him off. "I'll see you at home."

I got up to leave and he grabbed my hand , "we gotta talk about this."

"I need you to let me go think and calm down, and then we cam talk." I told him. "I can't talk to you right now unless you wanna fight and break up."

"I'm sorry,"'he told me and let go of my hand.

"I have to go." I walked away.