Prologue

They thought it was over. But fate soon lead them back together. They find themselves delving into a dangerous web of lies, scandalous connections and corruption. 

STANDPOINT

"Some people will try to trigger you. They'll feed you with lies. They'll do things on purpose to try to stir you up. Their mission is to get you all riled up until you stop fighting for right. If you give in, if you take that bait, then you're allowing them to control you. Do yourself a favor and don't take the bait. Just play those games they want you to play and win. Trust above and yourself."

FEAR

"You didn't kill that person, right? Please, don't give up. I will defend you. I will never ever give up. I will stand beside you in court. Don't plead guilty. Stop protecting someone. I fear the idea of you being jailed. Cooperate."

LOVE

"Do you think I'm tough enough to hide this stupid and creepy feelings? Do you really think I don't have a heart for such?"

LIES

"Let me explain! Please! Nagawa ko lang 'yun dahil ayokong mapahamak ang lahat lalo ka na. Pakinggan mo naman ako!"

SACRIFICES

"No! He can't die! He can't! Please tama na, ako na lang. Ako na lang, huwag lang siya! Oo na, ako na ang gumawa sa lahat ng ibinibintang nila. Ako na. Convict me, Attorney."

PAIN

"Killing is my game, I don't mind playing even if it's against you."

NEW ADDED CASTS:
LIMUEL SARMIENTO
MARTHA MIGUEL
ELORY ESPERON
ATTY. PRESTON GARCIA
DIRECTOR NEPOMUCENO
CARL MEDINA
PORTIA AGLIPAY
GREEN FELO
BONI CHEN

(Some casts yet to be revealed.)

***

(I hope someone is still with me:))