Chapter two

Sans P.O.V.

As you slept Sans talked to Paps in his room, explaining everything. Frisk, of course, was there too. She smiled as Sans explained. She was clearly pleased with him. She wasn't the only one, however.

"GREAT JOB, SANS!" Paps exclaimed. "YOU'RE COMING ALONG VERY NICELY IN YOUR KINDNESS LESSONS!"

"Thanks, Boss," Sans replied, but he knew he didn't deserve their praise. He helped you for his own reasons.

Once he was done, Sans left the room and started heading towards his room, but stopped. He teleported where you were sleeping and looked down at you. He scanned over your sleeping form.

You were so small. So weak and fragile. He knew you'd be an easy kill. That was the only reason he hadn't attacked you. That and he didn't want to lose his only entertainment. Since coming to the surface, the humans avoided him and all other monsters. You avoided everyone though, and you never insulted anyone no matter how badly they treated you. You didn't even bother fighting or talking back. Unless it was him. It made him feel... Strange. Special.

He lightly uncovered your shoulder to get a better look. He knew something happened, and he knew it wasn't an accident either. Your injuries were too much to just "accidentally" happen on their own. It infuriated him. You were his toy. His entertainment. And Sans didn't like sharing. He knew how you were though. He'd been watching you for a while now. You weren't just going to give up whoever it was.

He went back to his room and laid on his bed. He'd been watching you for a while, but obviously not close enough. He was going to find whoever was messing with his toy and end them.

Your P.O.V.

The next morning you woke up and glanced around. Seeing that you weren't in your own house, you shot up, but yelped in pain and held your side. Your body still ached from the beatings yesterday. And that's when it came back to you. You were in Sans house.

"Morning, kid," you heard the familiar voice say before looking over at Sans. "What's wrong?" He asked, gestering to you hand on your side. You quickly let go and got up.

"N-nothing. J-just sore. S-sorry I b-bothered you! I-I'll get going," You said grabbing your bag and rushing out the door.

You hurried to class. You were in the hallway about to go into the classroom when two girls stepped in front of you. The same ones from yesterday.

"Still haven't learned?" The first girl asked, pushing you. The other one knocked you into the wall.

Are we gonna have to beat you till you get it through that you're not wanted?" The second asked, kneeing your stomach. You coughed and fell on the floor.

The first girl grabbed and held you up by the hair. You squeezed your eyes shut, waiting for another beating. Another hit. But it never came. Instead all you heard was a scream of pain and felt your hair being let go, letting you fall to the floor. When you slowly opened your eyes, you saw Sans standing over you.

"Jeez, Brat. Can't you stay out of trouble for one day?" Sans asked, sounding pissed.

Looking over, you saw the two girls pinned down by bones, crying in pain. Everyone was staring in horror. Everyone, but Sans, who was glaring at them with one eye flaring bright read.

"I'm gonna have a good time," Sans said with a creepy smile. You could practically see the blood lust radiating off of him.

"W-wait!" You shouted, grabbing Sans arm without thinking. Everyone gasped and Sans froze. "P-please don't hurt them..." You pleaded as you slowly let go.

After a few moments Sans eyes went back to normal and the bones disappeared. Some people actually grabbed the girls and rushed them to the nurses office. Sans glared at the onlookers.

"Listen up," Sans grumbled to the crowd. "I'm the only one who gets to beat this girl or insult her, got it? I catch anyone doing it then I'm gonna have myself a good time."

Multiple people nodded and ran off while others stood in shock at what just happened. You were shocked yourself. Why would he stand up for you of all people? He's tortured you ever since you met almost a year ago, but here he was, coming to your rescue.

Not sure what to think, you went into the class and went to your usual spot to think. You sat there, lost in thought, until you heard the seat next to you move. Looking over, you saw Sans sitting next to you. You couldn't help but stare at him in confusion and surprise.

"See something you like, sweetheart?" Sans asked, giving you a wink. Realizing you were staring at him and hearing the nickname, you blushed deeply and turned away. You heard Sans give a soft chuckle. You couldn't explain it, but you liked the sound of his laugh. It was oddly...soothing.

When classes came to an end, you started heading home. You didn't want to, but where else could you go? Back to Sans place? No. You couldn't rely on him.

You walked in the front door and almost instantly you felt a hand across your face, causing you to fall to the floor. Of course he was furious. You ran off. Why did you have to be so stupid? Now you were just going to have to deal with the punishment.