chapter 4 #hate ✔

"Michael would you mind come to the kitchen for a moment, please? We have to talk to you," mums voice pulled me out of my thoughts. I wasn't sure if I should be happy because I didn't need to think about Calum anymore or scared because it's never a good sign when your parents 'have to talk to you', and so I took my way down the stairs with an unsure feeling.

"What did I do wrong?" I asked as I entered the kitchen where both my mum and my dad sat. My mum smiled slightly. "You did nothing wrong Mikey." "So why do you have to talk to me?" "You remember Uncle Andrew's son?" "Yeah of course I remember my cousin." I did remember him. But I had no good memories of him. Luke and I hated each other ever since I can remember. I didn't know why but we just didn't get along. Kinda like Calum and I, except for the fact that didn't have to face Luke every day in school. Fortunately, I only saw him on family reunions and the last time I saw him was like two years ago. "Well he's going to stay here for a couple of weeks." I looked at my mom with wide eyes. That must've been a joke, a bad joke. "And you know our house isn't this big so he has to stay at your room." I was wrong, it was a terrible joke . "Please tell me you're not being serious?" "We are being serious," my dad said. "Why does he have to stay with us?" I whined. "Because Andrew and Liz have to go to Melbourne for a while and they don't want their son to be alone at home." "He is sixteen not five." "Yes he is. But the last time they left him home alone it didn't went out well and that's why he's going to stay with us." I groaned. "Fine. When is he coming?" "Tomorrow evening." "What? Why didn't you tell me earlier?" "It was very spontaneous. Liz called yesterday and asked if he could stay here." I groaned again. "Okay. So I'm going to tidy up my room," I said and my mum smiled. "Thanks Mikey," she said. "Yeah, whatever," I said and with this I left the kitchen.

It took me hours to tidy up my whole room and when I finished it was already dawn. What a luck that it was weekend and I still had some time left to do my homework. I wasn't in the mood to do any of them right now at all, instead I wanted to talk to Thomas.

[to: sexykiwi]

Hey :) Do you have time for me? 

I waited 20 minutes for his reply but it didn't come. Maybe he was busy or already a sleep, even if the last option was rather unlikely. Since I hadn't anything else to do I went to grab something to eat. As I finally found my favourite chocolate I turned around to see my mum standing in the door frame with a smile on her face. I knew that smile. She always wore it when she was proud of me, but to be honest I didn't really understand why she would be proud of me. "What's going on?" I asked confused. "I know you don't like him and that you hate sharing a room with him, and I'm really thankful that you still accepted it," she said still smiling. "I don't have any other chance do I?" She laughed a little. "Not really but I'm still very thankful." "It's fine." "You know maybe he had changed since the last time you saw him and maybe you will get along better now." "Yeah maybe," I said and went back to my room. The minute I entered my room I heard the familiar sound that tells me that I've got a new message. I jumped on my bed and as expected it was a message from Thomas.

[from: sexykiwi]

Hey :) Sorry for letting you wait so long. Had to help my sister with moving her bed. I swear she changes the position of her furniture's every two weeks. Luckily it was only the bed today :D

[to: sexykiwi]

Ohh you poor thing

[from: sexykiwi]

Don't be sarcastic again. I don't like that.

[to: sexykiwi]