chapter 17 #asshole

I laid in my bed and stared at the ceiling. I thought about Luke words about finding the one. I thought about Thomas and the strange feelings I have whenever I write with him or just think of him like now. I don’t even know him. Well, honestly that was lie. I know him pretty good exactly. We tell each other nearly everything and so I know a lot about him. But I have no proof that all the things he told me about himself are true. Maybe all of these things he told me are lied. Maybe he isn’t the boy he seems to be. Why do I even try? I, however, fell in love with a boy I met in the internet I have never seen before. And I couldn’t care less about this. I’m not the kind of person that likes people because there are good looking. I hate judging and I hate to be judged. I like Thomas because of his character. I like him because of the way he always makes me laugh. The way he makes me smile. This is love and right now this love is killing me.

I wasn’t in the mood to do anything. I just laid in bed and stared at the ceiling doing nothing. I looked through my room and my sight fell on my guitar. I haven’t played it for such a long time probably because I was too busy with school and internet and all this teenage stuff. It was a mistake to stop playing. I love playing the guitar. It always was one of my obsessions and know I don’t even know why I still have the guitar. I stood up and walked over to my guitar grabbing it and sat down on the floor. I started strumming some chords. And even though I haven’t played in ages it felt comfortable and familiar.

More and more chords came into my mind. I just played without thinking about it and I liked it. I never realized how much I missed playing. My phone rang and I looked at it. It was Thomas. I smiled straightaway. And there were it again this strange feeling in my belly. I sighed and opened the message.

[from: sexykiwi]

Hey..what are doing?

[to: sexykiwi]

Playing the guitar

[from: sexykiwi]

You play the guitar?

[to: sexykiwi]

Yes

[from: sexykiwi]

:o why you never told me??

[to: sexykiwi]

Bc I haven’t played in years. It wasn’t an topic til now

[from: sexykiwi]

And why do you start playing now?

[to: sexykiwi]

I was bored. Luke isn’t there

[from: sexykiwi]

Where is he?

[to: sexykiwi]

On a date

[from: sexykiwi]

That’s fast

[to: sexykiwi]

Yeah :D I really have no clue how he did that

[from: sexykiwi]