chapter 15 #a big pot of magical Michael happiness

I have never seen Ashton this pissed over something but after all this was understandable. “I think we should go home now. I’m not in the mood for partying.” Luke said. Ashton and I nodded. We took our way through the crowned house. I felt pretty relieved when we finally were outside. “How do you guys come home?” Ashton asked. “We walk. It isn’t far away.” He nodded. “Which direction?” “This way.” I said pointing to my right. “Okay I have to go the other direction so I see you monday then.” he said smiling and left. Luke sighed. “What?” I looked at him confused. “He’s so amazing.” “Lucas Robert Hemmings don’t tell me you fell in love with him.” “No, I haven’t fallen in love with him.” “You’re sure because you look like you are in love.” “I told it’s a crush.” “I think that’s more than a crush.” “Whatever. Let’s go home.” he said and started walking.

We walked next to each other in silence for a while but I just couldn’t forget how he looked at Asthon and sighed. “What’s up with you? You look so thoughtfully?” “Nothing.” I said and smiled. “Okay.” And again silence took over. “Michael?” Luke asked after a while. “Yeah?” “I thought about what you said earlier about Ashton.” He stopped and I said silent waiting for him to continue. “I guess you’re right. I thought it’s only a crush but I mean I don’t know it may be more than that.” He smiled slightly. “I mean he’s really amazing and it may be crazy but..” “Do you believe in love on the first side?” He looked at me seriously. I shrugged. “I don’t know. I never experienced it myself so I can’t tell if it exists. But I also wouldn’t deny its existents.” “I never believed in it. I never cared much about things such as true love and being together forever actually. But now” “Now I fell in love a boy I don’t even know. A boy I only saw three times. It’s crazy.” He shook his head while looking at the ground. “I don’t know much about love.” I made a short break and thought. “But I know that sometimes love is the most crazy thing on earth. Just take us.” I said and Luke looked at me confused. “What do you mean?” “I hated you. I hated you so much over the past years and I know you did too. But now look at us. I can’t think about a life without you. I love you. In a friendly way of course but I do.” I looked at Luke. He smiled and I knew this smile was real. “I love you too Mickey.” I smiled before we both turned our heads back to the street taking our way home.

“You know I think you and Ashton would give a great couple.” I said when we laid in bed. “You really think that?” I nodded. “Yeah I do think that.” “Why?” “I don’t know. You just fit together.” He smiled but his smile faded quickly. “I’m scared.” And I’m confused. “Why are you scared?” “I’m scared he doesn’t love me back.” I smiled. “I’m pretty sure he does.” “What if not?” “Then he will soon.”

I woke up by hearing giggle. I opened my eyes and saw Luke sitting on his mattress staring at his phone. I big smile covered his face. “Morning.” I mumble sleepy and he turned his head. “Did I wake you up?” I nodded. “Sorry.” I just smiled too tired to say anything. Luke turned back to his phone and giggled again. “Why are you giggling so much and have this foolish big grin on your face?” I asked yawning. “Ashton.” he said. “He gave you his number?” He nodded. He was way too deep into writing with Ashton to give me proper answers so I just shook my head grinning and took my phone to check my messages. Then I decided to write to Thomas.

[to: sexykiwi]

Hey :)

I took him not too long to answer.

[from: sexykiwi]

Hey

No smiley that was untypical.

[to: sexykiwi]

how are you

[from: sexykiwi]

Good. You?

[to: sexykiwi]

Too. What are you doing?

[from: sexykiwi]

Just chilling

Ok something was defiantly wrong.

[to: sexykiwi]

Something’s wrong with you I feel it

[from: sexykiwi]

How can you feel through a phone?

[to: sexykiwi]

No smileys. Normally you always write a lot of smileys

[from: sexykiwi]

And so you figured out that there is something that needs to be wrong?

[to: sexykiwi]

Exactly.

[from: sexykiwi]

Ok. Well, there’s something wrong but I don’t wanna talk about it

[to: sexykiwi]

Ok. You need distraction?

[from: sexykiwi]

Wouldn’t be too bad

[to: sexykiwi]

Great then here it comes. A big pot of my magical Michael happiness

Sorry I haven't updated yesterday but I had no good ideas for writing. I hope Luke admiting his love for Ashton and the Malum chat (which became rarely things) made it up to you a little bit.

Also I just imagined Luke sitting on his mattress giggling over something Ashton wrote *-* god such an amazing picture in my head. isn't he cute?

bye smurfs :)