Prologue

Please can you forgive me? I didn't betray you!  Believe me I...I just asked him something, we were just talking said Eloisa.

I don't believe you... you bitch! Henderson said to his treacherous fiancée.  Please Henderson... Eloisa said with watery eyes. But he interrupted her before she has a chance to finish her words, You betrayed me you're carrying another man's child. He or she is our child Eloisa said with overflowing and mixture of emotion. Wiping the tears in her eyes. She can feel now her eyes for being puffy and red for crying out loud.

Please don't say another word. Forget that we know each other. First thing tomorrow you'll hear the news of our broken engagement. Eloisa froze she can't believe it's happening... all the thing they have built are just ruin with just a nonsense picture of her and her co-worker Alex. When Henderson walks toward her she step back, she knows that look very well... the look that can kill even just a single moment. She'd better stop talking even it's really hurt. She knows that Henderson will not listen to her explanation when his angry. Then suddenly he stop...LIAR he said in angry voicec and continue walking outside leaving her miserable.

  I love you Eloisa said. And I'll always love you and I'm sorry if my love for you is not enough she can barely hear herself whisper those words. But Henderson hear every single word she said... he's just doubtful and don't know if he will still believe her. It shuttered his heart into million pieces. He just want to forget her. As much as he want to hear her explanation he's afraid to believe it all. The first woman who have broken not only his trust but his heart. Eloisa remain still not moving even blinking for that final moment. She knows there's no more hope it will just hurt and tear her apart to approach Henderson. She knows it's the last time they will see each other.

What do you think will happen to Eloisa? A pregnant woman and alone.  Where do you think she's going , now there not together with Henderson? And what about Henderson?  "the coldhearted billionaire "will he forget her?

It's not yet fully edited... there's maybe a typographical error. So maybe you can encounter wrong spelling or even the grammar and omitted punctuation.

Please do comment, suggest and vote :)  if you have a negative things to say, you can pm and will discuss about it. Thanks :) i will upload and update every chapter when i'm done writing it.

It's my first story to publish here in wattpad. Actually i was a member since early in 2011 but then I focus on my studies. But now I'm done with it i can finally write all things in my draft.... The stories in my mind :) I'm also a voracious reader you can recommend me your story and I would love to read it :) this is a work of fiction. The character, place and events in this story.