chapter 3

Phone ringing!!!

If you value your life stop making a call it's annoying Henry said in coldly tone.

Eric laughing... will you include it in the seven sins? Bro, how's your lovely lady? Is she awake? Can I visit you?

She's fine as a raging dragon. Don't make excuses i know you're dying of curiosity to meet her. Mind your own business. Understood? Henry said and added you can visit me in my office, and Turning off the phone.

Sir, should i serve the dinner in miss' bedroom?
No. I'll take it to her.

In bedroom

I'm getting dizzy and worst hungry... it feels like a year since i ate a decent meal. eloisa thought. Lying on bed she Turns as the door suddenly open and surprises to see the coldheardted man with a dinner tray in his hand. Approaching.

No arguments understood. Henry said
Your dinner, sit and I'll feed you.
I can feed my self mister.. Henry .. call me Henry you better remember it. Sitting on the bed just give me the food I'll eat.
No sweetheart..

don't call me that! my name is Eloisa.
Eloisa he whispered.. she stop why does it sound so good so seductive she thought and feel she's having a goosebump.

Henry notices her reaction to him whispering her name... soon angel you'll feel in heaven he thought.

Now you eat.. henry said,
Can you please stop ordering me! Spat eloisa

No sweetheart i'm not ordering you, it's just a statement. Really!  that's one of the absurd thing I've ever heard eliosa said.

Forget it. I know your hungry now you eat Henry said.  Fine, but I know how to feed myself thank you. Can you please leave? Eloisa beg,

No. I'll leave when you finished every single one of it. I assure you I can and I will. Please? I can't eat if someone is staring at me, its embarrassing you know, you'll think I'm an untidy voracious eater... Eloisa said.

Sweetheart if you know what I'm thinking right now it's far from it. Your more delicious than the food and I want to devour every inch of you Henry thought.

And to think there's tidy voracious eater? I'm surprise.  Henry said smiling.

But.. Eloisa said,   No more talk understood?  Henry stop her before she can utter one word. If I hear one word from, I know how to shut those enticing lips of yours Henry said slowly and staring at her lips.  What a madman eloisa thought and shivers thinking what it feel to be kiss by this man. Mentally Shaking her head she
reach for the tray and putting it in her lap and started eating.

I know you're not a passive and submissive woman...  Stubborn let's see till when you can hold your claws. Henry thought.  My sweet seductress.

Staring at those pink lips opening and slowly chewing is more entertaining. I can wait to make you mine. Smilling at the thought, eliosa saw him and frowning, raising her one brow. What? Henry said, eloisa return her focus on finishing her delicious food.. She doesn't even realize Henry staring at her devouringly.  

I'm done eloisa said, and look at him.

I'm sorry Henry whispered and kiss her passionately.  shock rendered her unmoving and froze her brain she can't move and think...

I don't know what came over me and unable to stop the thought of tasting her full pouty mouth.  Whispering sorry I hold her chin and the back of her head and kiss her slowly, I know I never make mistake and I'm right that she tasted sweet like a drug making you addicted to it....   Suddenly he feels the pain.. Ah! Her claws..

After a few seconds I realized that I'm just letting him kiss me!  I slap him with my dominant hand and I know it's painful but he deserved it.

Surprised at the slap he look at her smirking and said that's the first time someone slap me, but it's worth it.

I'm not sorry you devil you stole my first kiss. Eloisa said. Is that your intention of not letting me go? Breathing heavily. I hate you..

Oh God please help me I think this man is going to rape me and maybe kill me when he's done. eliosa thought.

Stop thinking of ridiculous thought Henry said. Taking the tray and standing he look at her pale face the fear is visible in her face.

Are you going to kill me now? Eloisa ask.

I'll think of it. Henry said jokingly And leaving the room and locking it behind him.

Eloisa just stared at him.

No! She shouted. Too late she realized that he'd lock the door again.  No not again.

You devil! Please open the door? Someone help me please there's a madman locking me here. She shouted. Did I provoke him? She ask herself. But he deserved it. 

Henry please don't leave me here.
Behind the door Henry heard her plea smiling at how she sound desperate for freedom. 

I wish I can hear you say that when we're in bed. Soon. Henry thought.

Mrs. Brenna take the tray and no one will open that door till I ordered it.  Understood?

Yes sir. Mrs brenna her housekepper said nervously.  He hand the tray and left. 

I need a cold shower. Henry stayed in the bathroom taking longer than usual.

Wearing only a pajama buttom he unlocked the the connecting door from his bedroom to the room where eloisa is staying.

Silently stepping into the room he notice she's still in the main door lying in uncomfortable position.  Approching he bend and slowly taking her in his arm not wake her. In her sleep she's like a sweet seductresss but when she's awake she's like a raging dragon with fire and long claws. 

Putting her in her bed she sigh and turned to her side unconsciously presenting her sexy backside to him. The shirt is slight bunch at her hips and he can see the sexy underwear she's wearing.  He close his eyes trying to stop the thought that running wild inside his mind. Opening his eyes again he stared at her, carresing her face and utter what will I do to you my seductress.